Fever!!!!!! :(

eagermom

Aarshi's Mum
Reaction score
DH. Is down with fever and allergies since Thursday!!! And now even I ve the infection and m down with cold cough and fever!!! With severe lowerback ache and cramping legs... Also have some kind of stabbing pain around vagina which last for a few seconds every half an hour or so....

I called up my GYN she said to have tyelanol and if doesn't feel good with that visi our primary doc...

Don't understand what to do further.... Just had tyelanol half an hour back but still no improvement...

Any advice pls????

I don't think there's anything else you can do other than rest up and drink plenty.

Did the Tylenol bring down your temperature?

A lil bit... But my nose has got all the more stuffy !!

Yeah I don't think there is much else you can do unfortunately. I am making DH sleep in another room right now and keep sanatizing the whole house because he has a viral infection right now that he can not take any meds for.

have some fresh fruit juice wih an empty belly,just small sips at a ime.
hot lemon tea can be soothing for you too.

pamper and be pampered,get well soon ((hugs)) x

Oh you poor thing, make sure you keep your fluids up

Hope you get better soon :hugs:

thank u so much girls... i'm feeling better today.. though still runny nose.. but no fever...

oh fantastic,keep doing what you are doing,get well soon ((hugs)) x

I was told to go to the hospital if the fever is past 100.4 and is not going down with tylenol... I was admitted a few weeks ago due to a fever... Get checked out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->