FF-another free 30 days on VIP UPDATED WITH ?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by JJF, Sep 28, 2008.

1. JJF

JJF Finished at 3

My original trial of 30 days has recently run out on the VIP version of FF. Seems like a month or two back I saw several ladies thanking others for sending them another free 30 days somehow. Anyone know anything about how that works? Hate to sound like a begger but if anyone has been offered to send 30 days to someone, can you pick me pretty please :)

(Reminds me of the beginning of the shrek movie before you press play, Donkey's saying ME ME ME PICK ME PICK ME, haha)

Update-I was just about to ahead and pay for another 90 days but I can't find the pay with PayPal option. Am I blind or crazy? I pick the circle next to $16.95, hit pay, and the only options are Visa, MC and Diners card? Where's the paypal??

2. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

wot appens is u will av 5 invites...n if u send them out 2 pp who wona chart, if they end up signing up for proper VIP u will both get an extra 30days!!!!
    i cant remember paying through paypal uknow sure i just put me card number in x x x
    just post a post explaing 2those who dont chart if they want2start and then send them an invite and who knows they might wona carry on in the vip part x x x

3. Sarah+

Sarah+ Well-Known Member

Don't mean to cut in on your thread, but does anyone have an opinion on whether the VIP is worth paying for? Mine is about to run out too :)

4. JJF

JJF Finished at 3

I had the VIP during the trial and what I am missing about the VIP is that you can hit they "find charts like mine" and then analyze those for hours, hahaha. So I don't know that you get that much more with the VIP but I am finding I'm missing that function...

5. JJF

JJF Finished at 3

Ladies, anyone sign up and can give me another 30 days of VIP for free??????? Sorry to sound like a begger, just trying not to pay in case this is my month, ha!

6. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

so i am with ff for a while now ...i can send you a invite so can get it free?
    what should i do ?

7. JJF

JJF Finished at 3

I'm not sure, I am on FF< but my VIP trial ran out, so I"m looking to get the VIP portion back. Someone said, I think its the second msg on this thread that when someone PAYS for the VIP service, they can send a free 30 days to another lady, think I understood that to be how it works. So I'm thinking since you've already been on there you might not have any 'free' ones to give out? I'm not real sure-not much help huh. Maybe someone will come along to explain it!

8. miel

sorry my internet was playing bad with me...anyway i do paid for my VIP on ff so if you to send me your e mail by pm we can always try:)

9. miel

i think you can have it free...this what it said
    Invite a Friend - Referral Program

Two ways to Invite a friend to join FertilityFriend.com and earn Free Membership Days:

* Through Your Charting Home Page: Simply direct your friend to your home page. Click Here to create/configure/view your charting home page. Just ask her to join FertilityFriend.com using the Join link right on your page.

* By Email: Use the form below to send your friend a special invitation to join FertilityFriend.com with your personalized note.

If your friend decides to purchase a membership later on you will both receive 30 free days (see details below).