FF changed my OV date

gotsprinklz

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I am so confused. FF changed my OV date. I have a 27 day cycle with a14 day lyall phase based on my past 2 months charting. I Bd everyday on the week that I thought I OVd. If Ff is right, we did all that work for nothing and its going to break my heart in pieces. The thing is that my opk, cm and bbt don't agree on the OV date!! Everything is all over the place. I don't know how to copy and paste my chart so can someone please tell me? Thank you ladies, I really hope someone clears this for me. Oh!! I forgot to mention that I have been having ewcm and creamy cm before and after Ov, why is that??

Go to charting page of FF, then sharing, get code and copy the link where it says bbcode code.

This happened to me last month. Absolutely gutted.

I am concerned for this too :nope:. Hoping all the praying and work put into this isn't for nothing!!! I have +OPK with cramping on that day but not a huge temp rise today, went from 96.72 to 97.29... The wait is so tough!

HUGS
:hugs:

Go to charting page of FF, then sharing, get code and copy the link where it says bbcode code.

This happened to me last month. Absolutely gutted.

Thank you so much!:hugs: What happened to you exactly last month?? I really want to know whats going on and when exactly I OVd, its stressing me out :wacko:

I am concerned for this too :nope:. Hoping all the praying and work put into this isn't for nothing!!! I have +OPK with cramping on that day but not a huge temp rise today, went from 96.72 to 97.29... The wait is so tough!

HUGS

I put more work in on the "week of OV" this month than I ever had and it will be a HUGE disppointment if the new OV date is correct. Or do I still have a good chance? I think BD that whole week was a better chance. I have been praying as well. Do you or anyone else know whats going on with my FF chart?

HUGS

Oh, thanks for the reply and good luck to you hun. :hugs:

HUGS

I put more work in on the "week of OV" this month than I ever had and it will be a HUGE disppointment if the new OV date is correct. Or do I still have a good chance? I think BD that whole week was a better chance. I have been praying as well. Do you or anyone else know whats going on with my FF chart?

Can you post the rest as far as BDing/OPK testing and such as well? What date did you think you ovulated?? If you can, update more on the chart and I'll take a look!

As Jezzielin says can you change your FF sharing sober have more info and also not BBT analyser. You change it in the sharing bit.

FF said I'd ovulated CD19 last cycle but then changed it to cd27. Arrrgghhh. Very frustrating. I didn't get a +OPK cd17/18 so I should have realised.

Are you normally regular? If so I'd go with the first day, esp if the OPK agreed.

My Ovulation Chart

Ladies, i dont know whats going on. I checked all the boxes that allow me to display when I bd and everything else, but its not showing up. Idk why. Is there anyway I can set my homepage as the calendar and not the BBt chart? I tried uncheking it but then I had nothing on my homepage. I would gladly give up my username and password if that is what it takes, I really dont mind. But if that is too far, then I can just type in everything now:
I have a 27 day cycle, regular with the occasional 1-2 days late
14 day luteal phase
6 day period
Positive OPK on CD12 and CD13
I BD on CD8,CD9, CD10, CD11, CD12, CD13 and CD17
Firstly, FF told me I ovulated between CD14, now its saying I ovulated on CD16. Today I am on CD21
Am I missing any info??

And you know what else Ladies, this month, my sleeping has been all over the place. And so has the temperature in my bedroom. FF tells me my temperature flunctuate in normaly so I didnt think much of my BBT. I take them orally with a regular thermometer.

My Ovulation Chart

Ladies, i dont know whats going on. I checked all the boxes that allow me to display when I bd and everything else, but its not showing up. Idk why. Is there anyway I can set my homepage as the calendar and not the BBt chart? I tried uncheking it but then I had nothing on my homepage. I would gladly give up my username and password if that is what it takes, I really dont mind. But if that is too far, then I can just type in everything now:
14 day luteal phase
6 day period
I BD on CD8,CD9, CD10, CD11, CD12, CD13 and CD15
Firstly, FF told me I ovulated between CD14, now its saying I ovulated on CD16. Today I am on CD21
Am I missing any info??

For some reason I cannot open your chart (the figure doesn't pop up). But did you have a temp rise after your +OPK? If so and it was sustained it could be your O-day but if it is saying CD16, maybe it is seeing something else in your temps. But you BDed CD15!:thumbup:

My Ovulation Chart

14 day luteal phase
6 day period
Am I missing any info??

For some reason I cannot open your chart (the figure doesn't pop up). But did you have a temp rise after your +OPK? If so and it was sustained it could be your O-day but if it is saying CD16, maybe it is seeing something else in your temps. But you BDed CD15!:thumbup:

I fixed it, now you can see it all. Please tell me what you think. Pleeeeeease :hugs: Thank you

My Ovulation Chart

14 day luteal phase
6 day period
Am I missing any info??

Oh so sorry, I meant to say I BD CD17 NOT 15.

My Ovulation Chart

14 day luteal phase
6 day period
Am I missing any info??

Hi gotsprinklz, I am by no means a charting expert but your chart takes a telling pre-O dip on CD 12 and that coincides with your + OPK. By that and your temps, I would guess you O'd on CD 14. However, your CM is EW further on down the road and that's what I'm betting FF based it on. FX'd for you, I hope you get a sticky bean! :flower:

My Ovulation Chart

14 day luteal phase
6 day period
Am I missing any info??

Hi gotsprinklz, I am by no means a charting expert but your chart takes a telling pre-O dip on CD 12 and that coincides with your + OPK. By that and your temps, I would guess you O'd on CD 14. However, your CM is EW further on down the road and that's what I'm
betting FF based it on. FX'd for you, I hope you get a sticky bean! :flower:

Yessssssssssss!!!!!! Thanks!!! I had EWCM before OV for a couple of days as well but I deleted it because I was a wreck between distinguishing the DHs leftover and the EWCM. But when I wanted to put it back on my chart, I forgot what days they were on. Thanks fire the reply :hugs:

Yeah I'm no temp expert, but from what I've seen, I'd have to say that the 12th looks pretty telling to me too. Regardless of that, you still have a couple of well placed bd's for either date, just not as many for the 2nd date as the first.

I have a fun and yet frustrating time playing around with ff and seeing what it does to my chart when I change things around a bit. I'm still not all that sure of why it does what it does with everything, but the CM definitely has something to do with it as well as a nice rise and dip right before O.

I think you ovulated on day 13 too and that you're covered. You can manually override the O date on FF. And you can test in about 4 days :)
Good luck!

If you switched to a bbt it would be sooo much more consistant. I was using a very expensive vicks thermometer and when I got my CVS $12 BBT, I noticed a huge difference.. sometimes .3 degree difference! I also noticed if I took my temp with the vicks 3 times, they would all be completely different temps. I'd switch to a bbt and see if it makes a difference.

As for ov day, I'd have to agree with FF.. but it's kind of hard to say. Hope you get your BFP hun xx

Yeah I'm no temp expert, but from what I've seen, I'd have to say that the 12th looks pretty telling to me too. Regardless of that, you still have a couple of well placed bd's for either date, just not as many for the 2nd date as the first.

I have a fun and yet frustrating time playing around with ff and seeing what it does to my chart when I change things around a bit. I'm still not all that sure of why it does what it does with everything, but the CM definitely has something to do with it as well as a nice rise and dip right before O.

Lol, I do the same thing with my chat on FF, but then I change it back. I feel better now and I really hope I caught the egg!!!! Thanks alot for helping me out :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->