ff changed my ov day by 9 days!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Kates1122, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Kates1122

Kates1122 Well-Known Member

so today i thought i was 12dpo, until i put my temp in, and it changed me to 3 dpo :growlmad: will yall look at my chart and see what you think?:flower:

2. nevernormal

nevernormal Mom to precious Levi

It probably did that because of lack of data in the beginning of your cycle. I would guess that you O'd CD14 or 16, and if that's the case, your chart looks triphasic!

FF is a great tool hun, but don't get too worked up over anything it tells you. I had a 114 day anovulatory cycle, and ff gave me cross hairs 3-4 times, and then took them away each time! One time I even got to "13dpo" before it took them off.

You know how long your LP is, so you know when to expect AF from the original O date ff gave you. If you are late for that date, I would go ahead and test if I were you, and if it's a negative wait until you are late for this new ovulation date they gave you (or until AF shows... but I don't think she will :hugs: )

3. Kates1122

well today is the day af is supposed to be here according to my last two cycles...that's why i am confused. unless i ov'd cd 16...then i would only be 10 dpo. ugh so confusing.

4. Bean66

Bean66 Proud Mummy!!

I would say CD16 too.

It did this to me last cycle. I got excited because my chart started to look triphasic then FF changed my OV day by a week. :cry: I was sooooo pee'd off. Learnt not to trust it unless everything matches up and I'm 120% confident.

Try and take temps from cd1. Hope you get your BFP though and don't have to carrying on temping!

5. Kates1122

the only reason i didn't take my temp at the beginning is cause i'm not realyl trying yet so i'm "trying" not to obsess too much. (we can see how well that is working out) but i guess next month i will temp through af too.

6. Kates1122

and out of 7 cycles, 6 have 97.7 as the coverline. this is the only one that is 98.1 and it just changed to that today...weird

7. Bean66

Bean66 Proud Mummy!!

That's ok as a coverline temp, there are plenty of pregnancy chart with low coverlines.. If you are worried about your temps you could speak to your doctor about checking your thyroid though.

It is best to get to know you cycles now than when you're actually trying. I wish I had.