Ff changed o date, thoughts?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hi! My chart is in my sig, but breakdown:

Solid smile started with fmu CD 18, and positive up and up started with fmu CD 17, surge peaked that night then started getting lighter until I got negatives two days later.

Nothing odd to report in temps other than today I forgot to crack a window so it was hot. Originally, it said CD 18. Which follows my usual temp rise pattern coupled with cramping CDs 16, 17, a warm feeling the evening of CD 18, and cramping CD 19 by my right ovary. Last cycle, gym confirmed o out if my left. The pre-o temps are erratic and high because we had a heat wave and some sleep deprivation going on

After inputting my temp, ff changed from 18 to 20. Thoughts?

I definitely think CD 18 is your dip and you probably O'd between 18 and 19. By the way you two BD it definitely looks like you had little swimmers waiting for it! Good luck! I really hope you fall this cycle :)

Thanks for the input! I'm pulling for cd 18. I hear dtd the day of ovulation of O has a 5% success rate/ we did it so late that night.

Yeah you're supposed to try and do it the two days before and at least one day after for some bizarre reason. I guess if you o'd later than you thought?

I think it is because the egg can live 12-24 hours after so so two days before and day after keeps you covered. But don't quote me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->