• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

FF changed ovulation date.. watcha think girls??

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

hopefully someone can shed some insight into my chart.

I had ovulation pains on cycle days 13 and 14 and EWCM/watery CM on days 13,14 and 15. I KNOW I ovulated around those days because I felt it. Fertility friend put crosshairs on my chart for cycle day 16 as ovulation day which I thought was pretty accurate.

My temps have risen and on 3DPO took a slight dip by like 0.1 and has since then continued to rise. Fertility Friend has this morning changed my ovulation date to cycle day 19 when the tiny dip happened. I can't get my head around it because I had no ovulation symptoms at that point and I have 28 day cycles every month.

Has fertility friend made a boo boo here?

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/chart9_zps102b2c8b.png​

maybe take out the E on the last one see if makes a difference

I've just taken out the E and it has changed my ovulation day back to cycle day 16.

I put the E in because I had a really small streak of EWCM. The temp on cycle day 13 was the morning after I had had quite a bit to drink so I think that's why it was so high.

Thanks for all your help girls xx

Ovufriend says I ovulated on cycle day 16. It hasn't changed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"