FF chart help

celine

Reaction score
For all u charters pls have a look at my chart
I have long cycles right, at least 30 days long so my O days are from CD 19ish, I have also reported dry cm lately, BUT

when I put my temp in this morning (.1 deg higher than yesterday) FF suddenly out of no-where confirmed O on cd 9 and claimed my most fertile days were the 3 days right after af??

I know this is wrong so how can I fix it? Just wait for tomorrows temps to plummet and unconfirm?

is this ur first mth of chartin??? cos if it is ff will sort it out for u...if u think u O cd19 ....ff will confirm it when u get 3 higher temps from cd19....if uv fertilite cm around cd19 then they will do it, but like u said uv ad dry cm, well most do get a dry cm day after O, ff will go on ur temps and ur symptoms :) my fisrt mth they put my O at cd8, but then changed it to cd15 :) im on my 4th mth of charting no and av minimal problems:) hope this helps ?

oh its not ur first mth of charting but dont panic...when u get to cd19 and av fertilite cm and higher temps they will change it for u x

Tx honey
Its my 3rd month charting so Im just about to get the hang of it and they pull this on me!! I think you are right, will just journey on and they should correct it sooner or later :)

yeh they will r u a vip on ff? i dont really know why they av done it cos uv not put fertilite cm in or anything...think its cos of the 3temps rise, and dont 4get its software that put it in not pp :) if u vip u cud go and tell them 2taake it away, but if ur not just hang in on there cos they will change it, i know its annoying but just start ur bd timing as u usually do n im sure u be fine:)

I think FF puts its coverlines too low. It does it on mine too. Hope it corrects itself!!

i think it will adjust itself :)...

I'm thinking it will correct it all once you get down the road and start putting in your EWCM

I think it will fix itself too. But it is annoying isn't it? I wanna fix it for you. Can you just take out a few temps for now, paste them in the notes box until the real O happens. Maybe the crosshairs will go away then? Dunno, worth a shot though right.
Good Luck
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"