FF chart interpretation help!

PJS1982

Reaction score
FF gave me a possible triphasic message at CD24 for CD23/9DPO and the night of 9DPO I had strange cramps that I've never felt before like a pinching or scratching but not painful, just noticeable and odd. But since then, the triphasic message has gone away and I've tested BFN every day since (Except today since I'm scared to test). I've used FRER but never with FMU because I keep forgetting in my rush to pee after taking my BBT. Anyway, my question is..if FF gave me a possible triphasic message for 9DPO, would that mean if conception did occur, I implanted AT 9DPO or 3 days prior where my temp started to rise? And if I implanted at 9DPO, when would I expect a bfp if at all?
I'm fairly certain AF is going to show any day now. Just that "feeling". I had a decline at 11DPO, tiny incline at 12DPO and then a pretty big rise this morning at 13DPO. Can someone help me interpret all of this? I've seen the "charts like mine" on FF and most are ovulatory and 37% are pregnancy charts, but I fail to see how any of those charts are anything like mine? I can't find the similarities, but I am so new at this! Thank you so much!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/485bdc/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Bump! Any experienced charters out there?

FF gave me a possible triphasic message at CD24 for CD23/9DPO and the night of 9DPO I had strange cramps that I've never felt before like a pinching or scratching but not painful, just noticeable and odd. But since then, the triphasic message has gone away and I've tested BFN every day since (Except today since I'm scared to test). I've used FRER but never with FMU because I keep forgetting in my rush to pee after taking my BBT. Anyway, my question is..if FF gave me a possible triphasic message for 9DPO, would that mean if conception did occur, I implanted AT 9DPO or 3 days prior where my temp started to rise? And if I implanted at 9DPO, when would I expect a bfp if at all?
I'm fairly certain AF is going to show any day now. Just that "feeling". I had a decline at 11DPO, tiny incline at 12DPO and then a pretty big rise this morning at 13DPO. Can someone help me interpret all of this? I've seen the "charts like mine" on FF and most are ovulatory and 37% are pregnancy charts, but I fail to see how any of those charts are anything like mine? I can't find the similarities, but I am so new at this! Thank you so much!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/485bdc/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I get dips before AF starts, around 2-3 days before.

Have you tried testing with a FRER? I would think it would show up by now.

Yes but not with FMU. I've been testing on IC since I posted this, still with diluted urine. I've gotten 3 evap/shadows on the FRERs I took and nothing on the IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->