FF dumped my O date!!

wlovew

Reaction score
Today would have been 5 DPO, FF said I O'd on CD 13. So my temp this morning at 7:00 was 97.90 (I had been woken up at 5:40 and tried going back to sleep, should I have temped at 5:40?), and my highest peak after predicted O was yesterday at 7, a 98.08. You can see my F'ed up looking chart below. Fertility friend alerted me that the crosshairs would be removed from my chart and that it no longer believes that I ovulated on CD 13. That's just great. But I already figured I was out this cycle after I spilled my specimen last week so whatever. Just have to say, I've drank 3 times this cycle (twice prior to predicted O, once after) and it REALLY messes with temps!! Makes them spike the morning after. Sunday morning I skipped temping because I knew it would not be accurate, plus I was so hungover and I hadn't prepped the thermometer the night before. No more drinking for me. But ya, so my temp dip this cycle was barely anything yet FF used it as my O day until today's temp dropped so much from yesterday. If I had already been awake and just trying to go back to sleep, that would probably cause my temp to be higher than if I had been sleeping 3+ hours prior, right? I would think so. So I think my temp drop this morning would probably have been more had I not been woken up early. SO probably an anovulatory cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->