FF keeps messing with me

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
hey girls,
i'm getting more confused by the day.
FF keeps moving my O day, first it was CD8 then CD16 now CD17 I'm all over the place hoping that Clomid has worked for me and this just makes it so much harder to stay positive. I don't know what to think
If there's any pro charters out there - please take a look and tell me what you think?
Thanks girls
Anna

hi there
I can see why ff moved your ov day- at cd8 the rise in temps suggested ov. But when you had the patch of fertile cm at day14+ and a 2nd rise in temps the system tookthis as more acurate info

How long are your cycles normally? Cd8 does seem quite early to ov? My cycle is 31 days and I don't ov til day 17 normally.

I would say definately not CD8. Judging by the temp rise and EWCM yes, either CD16 or 17.

FF does screw up sometimes but most of the time it is right.

my cyces are normally 27/28 days but this is my first cycle on clomid so not sure how much that will affect things.

Sorry I don't know too much about the effects of clomid but if your cycles are usually 27/28 then I would go with cd17 as ff suggests.
If you ov'd oN cd8 and had a normal LP of 14 dayS then it wouldve been a 22 day cycle?
But you did LOADS of bd-ing so you are in with a great chance either way!
I would count your normal lp from day 17 then get testing!!!!

Good luck x

Thanks Emma, I so hope it's the start of something good.
I'm so sorry for your loss!

Hi hun is this ur first month using FF? If so it can take a month or 2 to get used to ur pre ovulation temps, to confirm when u O. It looks to me like it's got it right this time. Good luck. XXX

hey daisy no i've been using for a couple of months but i'm starting to think clomid is affecting it. this is the first time it's detected anything so something must be happening

i wud defo say cd16 hun its ur lowest temp as well as other things...u get ur results 2moro dont ya? best of luck sure u O cos u got a peak aswell,i ad cd21 done this mth n i got a peak cd13-14 so i think i knew wot the results were guna be:) hoping for same this mth then i MIGHT leave gp allone for a bit ! lol

good luck hun x

The reason FF has moved the date is because of your CM. Last month, FF gave me CD 30 as the day of OV and the following 2 days I entered no CM data... my AF date came and went with nothing, and I came on 2 days 'late'. Since I ALWAYS have a LP of 13 days, I wondered what was up... I went back and it put EW in for the 2 days following the original OV date, and FF moved it to the most probable REAL OV date, on CD 32.

Have you ever played the charting game on there? They give you charts and you say which day OV happened. They tell you to look at all the signs together - not just temps, so... because you were still getting fertile cm, it's thinking you didn't OV yet... cos it dries up afterwards. Your temps will also be messed up for several days after taking your last clomid (so I've read) ... so all in all, it's a bit of a nightmare!! It's good though that the clomid didn't dry you up, that's something!!

I hope you get good results from you CD21 bloods :)

Good Luck on your cd21 bloods. Please let me know what the results are soon as you find out! Hopefully they will be pos too! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->