FF moved my O day forward 3 days!!! Ugh!!! - CHART PIC ATTACHED

alwaysannie

Reaction score
Needless to say fertility friend is no longer my friend. In fact it is safe to say I am gutted! 😩

This was my first month on Clomid and now I feel it was a waste! If this new O day is true I BD-ed last on 3 days before! I know we should have kept going for good measure, my RE told us to, but my dear sweet H just loses his mojo after a while and when I ask about continuing the pace a few more days he says he really can't!

I am so upset...obvi...I am writing this at 4:30 AM!

Any words of comfort or commiseration welcome. #brbcrying

Hi hun.
I just input my info and FF popped up the stupid "FF no longer ferns confident" about your Ovulation date" and removed all dpo info.

Luckily there is a manual override option you can use to adjust it all back. I think it's available on the free version if you have that. Ley me know if you need help finding it.

Have you been using opk? because sometimes FF can be wrong, i go by my CM and opk and FF and try and work it out that way. x

Hi Ladies,

First thank you so much for responding so quickly with kinds words!

MnG - If you think the manual override will allow me to simply just move my crosshairs back, then sure. If you can explain it via message board that would be great. BUT I also am not quite sure if it could be correct in moving it...

Which leads to Aidensmom and Essjay - Aidensmom - if you could explain to me how to share my chart, I absolutely would.

Essjay - yes I use OPKs and usually CM, although this month being on Clomid I was told it might be harder to come by, which was true :( We used a little preseed though...so hopefully that helped. But in terms of OPKs - From CD 14 - 16 I got the flashing smiley using Clear Blue Digital, which means "fertile day" or "surge approaching" or something like that and then on CD 17 I got the steady smiley face, which means "you will ovulate in 12 - 24 hours." I've used these before, as well as a myriad of other brands...and it's pretty consistent across the board...this seemed right for me...sometimes I do ovulate a tad later...but I thought with those damn smiley faces so early that it seemed right.

Hmmmmmm

This is just a test post...I think I included my chart in my signature. You will notice many open circles...I have no luck taking my temp at the same time every day, even with an alarm set because I always wake up too early...like 4 am. I wish I had just started using a 4 am temp...but oh well. I did find a converter online here https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Not sure if it helps make it more accurate but I've been using it...

when i click on the link, it successfully takes me to FF but there's no chart, it just has a sunshine ticker that says CD26 - 9DPO...

...maybe try again?:thumbup:

also, i'm a crappy sleeper and have a tough time taking my temperature at the same time too. some are 4am, some are 5am, sometimes i wake up at 3:30 and take it then since it's been after 3+ hours of sleep and i know i won't get another 3 hours after that. i've read a lot on message boards that warned about using adjusters, so i just enter them as is and it seems like FF is still able to find a general pattern. i was worried about the circles too, but i'm starting to be okay with a have circle half dot chart:winkwink:

Thanks Jumping. My sleeping pattern sounds a lot like yours. Not very fun! Thanks for the tip though on using the converter. I won't do it next month. I was able to move my O date back to what I thought it was originally by entering in EWCM the day before it...so it just makes me happier looking at my crosshairs there. Stupid, I know.

As far as sharing...tell me if I am wrong, but I am thinking that since I don't pay for a subscription I can't share? I really can't seem to get it to share anything except that stupid, useless ticker! haha

If you know otherwise and can walk me through it, I'd gladly post my chart for ladies to take a gander...

Best of luck to you. I see you are just at the beginning of your journey! I hope it happens easily for you!:thumbup:

let me see if i can figure it out (i am not even 100% sure i know how! ha!) and will post again...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50e7f1//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

go to the FF homepage
on the left side click "My Chart"
all your calendars/charts should be there?
underneath the chart, there are a bunch of gray buttons
click "Share"
then they give you a bunch of boxes with code in them
the 3rd one down ("bbCode Code) is what i copied and pasted to get the thumbnail and link in this post

also, i think you have to set up your "home page" on FF, which i sort of did while just clicking around a couple days ago:haha:

to set it up:
hover on "Sharing" at the menu at the top
click on "Setup" and then just follow instructions
(mine is already setup, so i'm not sure what it looks like when it's not set up anymore...sorry!)

SO here is a screen shot of my chart as of this morning. Looks like crap in my opinion. I know this could be because of the Clomid, my inconsistently in the time I take my temp, or...just not my month. AGAIN. Anyway...feel free to peak and compare...no harm in that I guess! :shrug:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-21 at 8.56.33 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-21 at 8.56.33 AM.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 12
what date was FF giving you at first?

from the chart you posted, i would say it doesn't look like crap at all!

try to step back and look at the overall pattern of the line, not each temp dot. actually, don't even click on it to make it bigger, just look at the tiny thumbnail. it looks like you O'ed where the crosshairs are because all the temps to the left are below the base line and all the temps to the right are above it. looks pretty nice!

now, whether that is good timing with when you BDed, that might be a different story, but i would say you have a pretty nice looking chart and if you don't get pregnant this month, at least you have a full cycle of data to help with timing it better next month...:shrug::thumbup:

Thank you SO much the pep talk! It made my day!

So the chart I posted is current but also contains my original O date. Yesterday FF moved it to CD 20 instead of CD 17...but I moved it back!

of course!:thumbup: and keep us posted!
are you gonna test soon or just wait to see if AF shows?

Tested this morning at 10 dpo and got a BFN, of course. I really haven't had ANY symptoms at all this cycle.

Granted since starting acupuncture 3 months ago my PMS symptoms have gotten SO much better so...either way, I'm fine with the absence of symptoms even if it isn't some secret sign that I've got a bun in the oven.

I do feel crampy this morning, kind of like AF is going to come early...but who the heck knows anymore! Thanks for caring! :) Hope you're well!

I'm just here to say that I LOVE that penguin jumpingo :thumbup:
They're my favoritest :)

alwaysannie- To share your chart without going through the hassle of taking a screenshot; When you log in, you see your calendar & chart. Scroll down below the chart and there are gray buttons that read "Key/Legend", "View all Data", etc. Well, there is a button that says "Share", click that. Use the bbCode code for message boards where they have 2 options; one for thumbnail and one for link. Hope that helps!

Also, I used OPKs for the first time this cycle and I had 5 +OPKs in a row while also temping, so FF thought I O'd earlier than I usually O... so not using OPKs anymore. :lol:

DandJ... When I log in I only see calendar along the top row of options, where are you seeing the chart?

DandJ - I sort of tried to do that, but some reason it's not quite working out for me. Maybe because I don't pay for a subscription? Anyway...here's another try...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/444be9//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Annie I found it!
Go to sharing page
Click create/preview homepage
Then click the link underneath. ..done! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->