FF question

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
So I have only been using FF for a couple weeks so I am still getting used to how everything works. I noticed that there hollow dots the past 3 days on my chart. I looked it up and what it means, but I'm still a little confused, can anyone break it down for me a little bit better?

Note: I'm a 20 year brain tumor survivor with a mild-moderate cognitive disability so somethings have to be paraphrased for me to fully understand, especially something new LOL.

It means the temps were recorded at different times. :flow:

It means the temps were recorded at different times. :flow:

Thank you so much. Does it make a difference in calculating ovulation? Sorry I'm still trying to figure this out. I try to take my temps at the same time everyday, but some days I have to wake up earlier. I take it within 30-40 minutes of 7 am.

FF should be able to figure it out even with small variations. :)

I almost always have hollow dots it seema...lol.

Mine have been like that the last few days, it's kinda making me uneasy, hoping it doesn't change my O day. I'm glad though someone nice on this post said it should make a difference.

Honestly it's my favorite app for temping. Its been able to predict o for me the past 3 months...and I've never no iced the hollow dots before so I'm sure it'll work for you as well.

I just looked back through the previous months and they all have hollow dots..and lots of them. You should be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->