FF Question

tracy143

Reaction score
How many of you actually buy the VIP membership to FF after your free trial is over? I just wonder how useful all those 'extras' are. I haven't used any of them during the trial; just putting my info into the chart.

I thought I would bump this to see if any of you ladies had an opinion. My trial just ran out.

Hi tracy143 - I've just bought the VIP membership for three months, pretty much because it was quite cheap! I don't know how useful it will be but as I understand it they won't show useful little things like dpo on the basic, so thought it couldn't hurt.

I just bought the 3 month membership too. I like the extras on there in the 2ww when it tells you how good a chance you have and you get points for symptoms etc... Plus you can overlay your charts to compare them and stuff :thumbup:

nope I just use the free membership so I can track my temperatures and CM, it still shows my coverline and ovulation day :thumbup:

but we rely on people to buy VIP to fund the free membership!xx

My friend tater bought 3 months and I bought one. When I bought one I got one free and every time people create an account through my dragonfly I get 5 days free.

I stick to free...I had a horrible experience with the owners a few years back and will not give them 1 cent! The way I see it if I want info about MY body the person I would rather seek help from is a woman who understands what I am going through not some guy who has never experienced anything. They are all about the money...not helping people like the claim to. They actually contacted me at home which freaked me out so I use the free service and cringe when I see the "Get your VIP membership at a discounted price" glad I changed my phone number because who knows what other kind of info they take from people.

This was years ago so maybe the owners have changed but I still don't feel safe there.

I kept telling myself that I wasn't going to buy the vip membership once mine ran out, but the day it ran out I saw all of the things it took away from me. So I purchased it for another 3 months. I like having it analyze my information and keep track of all of my symptoms for me. :)

I didn't know what to do with all the more complicated stuff when I first started using it, and so didn't miss it when it went away. But I learned more, and then I got a free five days from a referral, and now I miss all the extra stuff. Seems like everything I click on is "VIP only." :(

I bought the extra VIP... I didn't want to miss out on all the extras.

I got a 5 day free trial and didn't think I'd use the extras but I did so I forked out for 3 months. Only bought 3 months because I didn't want to pay for a year and not need it - now THAT'S pma for you!!!!! But I have definately found the extras useful.

I have found the extras useful and when my free trial ran out I missed them, so I bought the 3 months, in the hopes I won't need more!

I signed up last week- you mean its only a trial membership??? so I am going to lose it there>

The vip trial when you first sign up has some extras. You dont have to have vip to use ff but the added features are really convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->