FF Question

AriesMom07

Expecting # 2!
Reaction score
I'm really getting impatient waiting for it to give me a coverline...It looks to me like I O'd but FF isn't picking it up yet. How long does it usualy take?!

ff confuses me idk anymore I'm so frustrated with it I just want to give up. I don't get positive opks only near positive. maybe my body is messed up :(

you're just on CD15 hun. I hope you get a positive opk and a temp shift after that soon.
How long are your cycles generally?

The same thing happened to me this month...I had a temp dip as if I was about to ovulate but my temps over the next few days never significantly went above cover line. I hope you ovulate soon!

I am so excited I did O when I thought I did! FF picked it up this morning!

Dotted lines mean FF is not sure yet. I think if your temp stays that high for 2 more days, FF will change your O day as CD 15 and give you straight lines instead of dotted ones.

Dotted lines mean FF is not sure yet. I think if your temp stays that high for 2 more days, FF will change your O day as CD 15 and give you straight lines instead of dotted ones.
Well fuck me. I hope it doesn't go to cd 15 otherwise I'm screwed...heres to hoping.

Oops.. In that case, I hope it stays the way it is xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"