FF VIP vs. Free site

BeachyFeelin

Reaction score
For those of you who use FF...do you use the free version? Or pay for the VIP version?

What are the pros and cons? I've thought about getting the VIP but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Right now they are running a special on Facebook $24.95 for a year...

Thoughts?

FB always runs that special when I don't have the money lol!!

I use the free version it's just as good BUT with the paid version you can look up charts that resemble yours, you can access discussions, and so on.

Me personally, when I have to revert back to the free version, I miss being able to search charts like mine.

I do enjoy the full version. It's fun to search charts and see the pregnancy probability stuff. I can't remember all the differences, but I do know I enjoy the full better. Bought it last time I was trying as well :)

I can search charts on the free version...but I can't be specific with it....hmmm...maybe it could be worth it...I'm trying not to obsess, but having all those facts at my finger tips is tempting!

I pay for full, ive had vip for a year and ive just renewed at discounted "loyalty" cost of $24.99, I think it was about £13 for the year. Not that ive been lucky enough to get a sticky bfp, I still like to obsess with the pregnancy monitor and find charts like mine.

I use the FREE version, for now it is good enough.
There are a few paid features that look interesting, like overlaying your own past charts, more analytical stuff, and better searching, but overall I am find with it.
If TTC goes on much longer I may reconsider.

Here is what is holding me back...what if I get a sticky BFP this cycle? What do you do with FF then? Is it a beneficial site to have while pregnant?

The forums are pretty good I think, but I wouldn't bother paying for it again.

I paid last time mainly to get the expert chart analysis (you can email someone with your queries) and it was a total waste of time. All they ever said was that they weren't doctors and we'd have to see what happened to make any definite statements about my chart. The last straw was when they told me my chart showed I hadn't ovulated the day before I got a BFP..... :)

You can pause your account if you get a bfp and continue using the membership at a later time if and when you return to ttc

I used it and it was great-till I had to pay for it. Paying for it means they give you an analysis, instead of there's your chart, you analyse it. For example, it will tell you how well you timed intercourse for this cycle, but other than that its not really worth the money. I switched to an app called Ovuview. Its completely free! Yay! Cause I waste enough money on pregnancy tests just to get BFN's... Anyway, it charts all my symptoms the same, has different goals you can adjust it for (set it to ttc, or avoid conception, or whatever, and it gives you advice based on your goal), and gives you hintz about better ways of temping or whatever... I love it! It also gives predictions based on whatever methods apply to your cycles and what your charting, hzs either calendar or chart view, and is completely customisable. There are a few paid features, but they dont give you bare basics and make you pay for good points of the app. It is a wonderful app without paying, where as when FF took away their free trial period, I was left struggling to read all my info and was really PO'd at having to load two cycles of info again...also, you change the goal once you get a BFP, and it charts your pregnancy. Dont know too much about those details yet cause I have yet to conceive, but I'm looking forward to that time when it comes!

Attachments

• ovuview_chart.jpg
    ovuview_chart.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
I'm going to be buying it while the special is on.. they have a pregnancy tracker too so its not wasted if you do get a bfp :D I love the paid version x

I used it and it was great-till I had to pay for it. Paying for it means they give you an analysis, instead of there's your chart, you analyse it. For example, it will tell you how well you timed intercourse for this cycle, but other than that its not really worth the money. I switched to an app called Ovuview. Its completely free! Yay! Cause I waste enough money on pregnancy tests just to get BFN's... Anyway, it charts all my symptoms the same, has different goals you can adjust it for (set it to ttc, or avoid conception, or whatever, and it gives you advice based on your goal), and gives you hintz about better ways of temping or whatever... I love it! It also gives predictions based on whatever methods apply to your cycles and what your charting, hzs either calendar or chart view, and is completely customisable. There are a few paid features, but they dont give you bare basics and make you pay for good points of the app. It is a wonderful app without paying, where as when FF took away their free trial period, I was left struggling to read all my info and was really PO'd at having to load two cycles of info again...also, you change the goal once you get a BFP, and it charts your pregnancy. Dont know too much about those details yet cause I have yet to conceive, but I'm looking forward to that time when it comes!

So you like Ovu? I tried that for a while but it had my Fertile days as completely different days than FF. It was really confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->