FF was right after all...

In the pudding club is fantastic... unfortunately, out of context, it sounds like somewhere my husband would like to be. He really loves the JELL-O product... especially chocolate flavored... but yeah... not so much with him wanting to be in THIS pudding club! LOL Although, life would be so much easier if only he could be rather than me! :)

Dragonmummy

So sorry to see the drop - I know how disheartening it is to see that :(

But you never know -we have to keep positive until the :witch: shows!

thanks hun. I hope she either doesn't show at all or turns up tomorrow if she really has to....

I agree with the ladies who said "its not over til its over"! :haha: Your not out for this month until AF gets here. But Im very glad that you arent feeling do down in the mouth about it. I like your positive attitude!!!
Apparently I need to concentrate more on staying married than TTC so I've just stopped taking my temps and Im not even able to think of TTC anymore. But that doesnt mean Im not keeping EVERYTHING crossed for your lil'dragon to get a little brother or sister soon! Heres to hope and PMA! :hugs:

Thanks Airley. My fingers are crossed for you too hun. xxx

Gonna echo the others and say it ain't over till it's over!

And if you do come on, at least you can indulge in some fabulous holiday shagging.

Gonna echo the others and say it ain't over till it's over!

And if you do come on, at least you can indulge in some fabulous holiday shagging.

FPMSL!!! :rofl:

Er... any idea what's with my chart today?

Back up today! Yeahhhhh! I think it is looking good!

You certainly did enough Bd'ing! ;) x

You did get some :sex: in on the sunday. So you never know.

Either way you are happy. If not holiday :sex: is the best. xx

Chart's looking good now. Don't look at individual temps - look at the trend!! Good luck

Oooh that looks good with your temp coming back up again. FX. How long are you gonna hold out before you test?

Well I've done 3 today :rofl:

all :bfn: including a FRER so I think maybe I really AM out... :(

Dragon - you sound like me! I think this forum alone is keeping the hpt industry up and running!

:rofl:

Well I am feeling witchy today which I am NOT pleased about. I can be as pragmatic as anyone but it still hurts. :(

Sorry about that damn :witch: coming. Are you regular like clockwork with AF or is it sometimes either side of the 32 days? Well if she is gonna come, let it be quick so that you can move onto the next cycle sooner. :hugs:

Well my last cycle was 41 days, this one is looking to be 32 days. She's not here just yet but she's knocking at the door.....

32 is going in the right direction! I say take cheer in that ( although I know its not exactly what you were hoping for!). Its not over yet anyway. FX for you! XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->