FFed babies at nursery

caggimedicine

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
Harry will be starting nursery in about 8 weeks time which will make him about 4 months old and i'm expecting he'll still be bottle fed. My question is - what happens at nursery re this? I know they ask parents to provide nappies etc, but what about formula and bottles? Will I have to drop off so many steralised bottles each day, and give them a tub of formula?

Well in the nursery I work at they have it so that you take however many sterilised bottles you will need, and the right amount of forumal measured out for each feed in those containers you buy. But my old Nursery just let you take in a full tub of formula and they measured it out. Think it will vary for each nursery, but think it's safe to say you will have to provide your own formula and sterlised bottles.

i make up ffions bottle at home then they put the bottle in the fridge at the nursery and they heat it up before they give it to her. bear in mind i make her bottle up at 8.15 and she has it by 10.00 so its not like its made up for a long time before she has it. Ffion is only in nursery in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->