FFS ~Help with ebay complaint plz

He refunded £5 which is half the cost of the raincover statin that if it had come with a raincover it would be a used one so he was willing to pay half ...better then nothing x

Well thats better than nothing!
Altho if it were me id still leave neg feedback.
I wont buy from ebay anymore! This happens to me all the time!

I'd leave neutral feedback, as he did partially refund you, and your right, I've listed my Pliko last week and I had to click a bit that said it has a raincover x

I just read the whole thread. Last year, me and an ex were selling stuff on Ebay. The absolute best thing you can do is pay through Paypal. Ebay and Paypal are the same company (I live right near both of them), and they will freeze the funds being transferred into the seller's Paypal account, or even take them back out, even if it means a negative balance. I know this because this happened to us once, and we eventually won the case because the douche who bought from us didn't know how to read descriptions. Anyway, even if you don't have money in the Paypal account, if it is linked to your bank account, it will automatically draw from the bank account if you set it up that way. Seriously saves you a lot of hassle as the buyer, not so good for the seller.

If you'd like to know what happened: We sold a computer, just the CPU, not the monitor or any peripherals. (Mouse, keyboard, printer, that type of stuff). Anyway, the guy paid for it, and then complained that it didn't reach there on time, when it snowed (not our problem), and the stupid delivery guy delivered it like up the driveway or something, (again not our problem). Then he gets mad and says it isn't working properly, and doesn't have internet access, as stated. My ex was a computer engineer, so basically troubleshooted it through emails, and told him how to use the internet thingie that was already installed. If that wasn't enough he tried to return it, saying that it didn't have a mouse and keyboard, which was also in the description. Our funds were frozen from him for two months, as Paypal investigated everything. I had to call them a few times, and even told them if they didn't help me over the phone, I would drive over there and find out who is really in charge. Somehow after I said all of that I got on the phone with a helpful person :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->