Fianlly a new cycle

srm0421

Mom & PG
Reaction score
Those who I have spoken to through out the last month or so know I was having trouble. Provera worked for me and the :witch: has finally arrived. I could not be happier after a 77 day cycle I was ready for it to be over. Now just cross your fingers that my body will O when it is supposed to. Thanks to all of you who wished me well and listened to my rants about what was going on. I am back in the game and ready to go. :bfp: here I come!!!

Fingers crossed for bfp this cycle xxx

great and i hope your gonna get a :bfp: very soon, good luck xx

p.s whats provera? soz i'm a bit :dohh::rofl::hug:

Good luck to you! I was just hoping that i i would be preggers but got pms today. So maybe our luck will be this month:o)

great news hun good luck for this cycle sweetie hope you ov early this time and you get a nice bfp at the end of it! x

Thanks everyone I wish you all luck too.
Zooney- Provera is a form of progesterone that makes :witch: arrive after the last pill. If you start then it shows that you estrogen level was not the problem because estrogen produces the uterine lining and if it sheds then your body produces the lining so it is very good news for me. I wish you luck too.

so i havent had my :witch: in about 92 days... should i be that worried too?

I don't know about you but I had this problem from coming of the pill. When I was younger I had to use Provera to start too but have not had a problem for years. I just wanted to start a new cycle and get back to trying to conceive again so I got a blood test and it said I was not pregnant so they gave me the pills to take for 10 days. If you want to TTC I would go to the Drs and ask them. You need a good lining for a baby to implant and I heard that with really long cycles there is a chance you can still O but you might not know when it is and if your lining is too thick it might cause implantation problems. Good luck but I would ask your Dr what they recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->