Fibroids

BBaby23

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Im new here and would like some help/advice. I had a late mc @ a little over 16 weeks 4mo ago w our first child. I discovered i had 3 fibroids( they were not detected during my previous scans @ 4, 6 (i had spotting here), or 8wks) during my 13 week u/s, 2 small and 1 about 3cm. I also always had light to moderate cramps most of the time! At the end of the of the pregnancy it had grown to about 4-6cm. Is that big enough to cause miscarriage? It protruded INTO the cavity. Weeks before this i had a lot of heavy pressure in my groin area, I thought it was just growning pains (next time i will not hesitate to contact the Dr for any reason at all) I was under a lot of stress so i dont know if this contributed. My water had broke! Since then the Dr said it has shrunk and doesnt know if its necessary to remove it ( he had trouble getting around it during the D&E.)
So what I want to know is if anyone here has had a similar situation? Did you go on to have a healthy baby with the fibroid? Should I take a chance and try again? Should i remove it first regardless? We really want to have a baby soon and dont know what to do!

TIA to all!

Hugs hun xxx

I have no answers I am afraid.I have just left hospital after a very painful 3 days and it was discovered i have a fibroid.6cm x 7cm and it's inside the womb pressing on baby.I'm 18 weeks now and terrified although they say you can carry on pregnancy with a fibroid just need extra care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->