FIFO Wife & Mummy WTT # 2

Bexta

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My husband and I are WTT for number 2. He is a fly in fly out mechanic and is away for 2 weeks and then home for a week.

Our little princess is almost four and has started asking us for a baby brother! We have been WTT for a few months now and have a little bit longer to go as we are about to start construction on our new house.

Hubby wants to wait until we are about half way through construction before we start trying. I have said that we should try now as I have PCOS and with him working away our window will be very limited. So in the meantime I have started getting more active to lose a bit of weight as it is something I have always struggled with.

Just wanted to say hi!

Hi and welcome! I hope it isn't too long before you can start TTC. I also hope it doesn't take too long to get your BFP! Good luck!

Hi! :wave:

Haha, kids are straight to the point when they talk about wanting siblings aren't they! x

Hi! I'm new as well, so great to hear your story!! Can't wait to start posting mine. Best of luck to you and your family <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->