Figuring out Ovulation day with no kits

Aymz

Reaction score
Hi, apologies if this is in the wrong place! And apologies as I don’t know all the abbreviations and terminology to be used :D

I’m just wondering how you all can tell/confirm ovulation day if you don’t have kits? Normally I can tell (or assume?) because discharge is much more noticeable and seems half sticky/half like egg white I read it should be and is like that for a couple days.

I generally have a 31 day cycle but this has been 27 - 35 days in the past. on my app it tells me ovulation will be Wednesday. But Saturday morning I noticed that my discharge was a bit like how it is when I (assume) ovulate.

My other half and I were together Saturday evening and not since then (we live apart atm as not moved in together yet).

Would I consider Saturday the day of ovulation or maybe today? I’ve had cramps all around and lower back pain so was wondering if this is maybe me ovulating? I don’t normally get such symptoms at ovulation but I can’t remember at what stage in my cycle I’ve had it before.

I’d be grateful if anyone could help as to whether to count Saturday or today as a day I possibly ovulated - I don’t have any tests and I am not sure whether I would ever buy or use any to check for ovulation.

Thank you x

Also helps to temp, that also helps.

Got the cool thing. Recommend.
I find an interesting promotion. It is an ovulation test for no cost + APP what include everything you need to conceive. Try it! smilelabIMG_1238.PNG

Hi, apologies if this is in the wrong place! And apologies as I don’t know all the abbreviations and terminology to be used :D

I’m just wondering how you all can tell/confirm ovulation day if you don’t have kits? Normally I can tell (or assume?) because discharge is much more noticeable and seems half sticky/half like egg white I read it should be and is like that for a couple days.

I generally have a 31 day cycle but this has been 27 - 35 days in the past. on my app it tells me ovulation will be Wednesday. But Saturday morning I noticed that my discharge was a bit like how it is when I (assume) ovulate.

My other half and I were together Saturday evening and not since then (we live apart atm as not moved in together yet).

Would I consider Saturday the day of ovulation or maybe today? I’ve had cramps all around and lower back pain so was wondering if this is maybe me ovulating? I don’t normally get such symptoms at ovulation but I can’t remember at what stage in my cycle I’ve had it before.

I’d be grateful if anyone could help as to whether to count Saturday or today as a day I possibly ovulated - I don’t have any tests and I am not sure whether I would ever buy or use any to check for ovulation.

Thank you x
I only know by ovulation cramping, EWCM, and if my period starts on time. My luteal phase is exactly 14 days so if it comes any longer than that I consider it anovulatory. A lot of times I'll have the cramping like I'm ovulating but never have a period (I have PCOS) so my body tried to ovulate but didn't. It's hard to know for sure when ovulation happened without testing, especially if you've been cramping for days. My cramping lasts 2 seconds so I count that as my day of ovulation

Get some cheap ovulation testing sticks off ebay or amazon - much better than guessing and they are cheap as chips. No need for expensive kits, just the dip in sticks and a large yoghurt pot have done me well!

You should look up Ovia fertility tracker on your phone. It's amazing! If you don't want to do that the general rule of thumb is 14 days before your expected period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->