Film of Jade Goodys life

Rach276

Reaction score
Max Cliffords confirmed there will be a film made of her life. What are your thoughts?

The girls only just died, think they should leave her in peace for a while before they start trying to cash in on her.

Exactly. I think her little boys now deserve peace aswell tbh.

The girls only just died, think they should leave her in peace for a while before they start trying to cash in on her.

i totally agree !! i feel like they almost wanted her to die quicker so they coul make more money, i know that sounds awful !

You'd think they would wait awhile, they've just buried here. I know its to make money for her sons, but i feel its all a bit too much now

It was Jades idea I think :) so possibly another way to provide for her sons :)

another way to provide for her sons, which is fair enough.

TBH though, I don't wanna hear/see/read stuff and never really did. I appriciated why she was doing it, I appriciated that it's raised alot of awareness, but everywhere I look it's Jade, Jade, Jade. Her story is tragic but please...let her loved ones grieve!

Im sick to the back teeth of hearing about her personally.

I didnt read anything printed in the newpapers, I didnt watch her TV things to do with her cancer battle or her wedding or funeral and I certainly dont want to watch any bloody films or documentrys,

I wouldnt wish cancer upon any one but my god, there are numerous amounts of people out there battling cancer and they dont even get so much of a mention. I bet there are thousands of women who would love to get married before they died and cant afford it, they couldnt walk into Harrods and be given a free dress.

I couldnt stand her before all this came about, and although I feel for her friends & family im sick of the whole money thing going on with it.

I think they should just put it all to bed now, let friends & family greive and leave it all well alone.

good on her for makin money for her sons but...

people might not like what im going to say but my mum had cervical cancer and my oh also had cancer so i no how horrible it is and i no a macmilan nurse who works with cancer patiance which he sees die and not once did i hear jade say thanks to the people who cared for her or i didnt even see her do anything in support of cancer support or anything.

i got so sick of seeing her face now a film im horrified this is being done.

Im sick to the back teeth of hearing about her personally.

I didnt read anything printed in the newpapers, I didnt watch her TV things to do with her cancer battle or her wedding or funeral and I certainly dont want to watch any bloody films or documentrys,

I wouldnt wish cancer upon any one but my god, there are numerous amounts of people out there battling cancer and they dont even get so much of a mention. I bet there are thousands of women who would love to get married before they died and cant afford it, they couldnt walk into Harrods and be given a free dress.

I couldnt stand her before all this came about, and although I feel for her friends & family im sick of the whole money thing going on with it.

I think they should just put it all to bed now, let friends & family greive and leave it all well alone.

exactly. I know someone who has been batteling cancer for the last 3 yrs. He gets the all clear only to find out later on that that it has progressed to somewhere else and it goes round in a viscious circle. He hates Jade Goody. He feels she has made a media circus out of it all and is offended by her completely.

Which is his opinion and I copletely respect that having seen what he has gone thro etc.

Personaly i am like you... Couldnt stand her before this. Dont wanna see a film about her. Shes gettin more bloody media coverage than princess Di did. Am fed up of hearing about her.

Bless her wee boys. They will miss their mother I understand that.

Jeff (I think thats the dads name???) will look after them well.

Sorry if i sounded cruel or anything in this post am just fed up of hearing about her. She has passed on now. Leave it at that. It is everywhere you turn, jade this jade that...the other day there she was all over the front pages somethin to do with her funeral (i dunno i never read it it was fake or somethin) NEVER MIND THE HELICOPTER THAT CRASHED WITH THE PASSENGERS ON IT! Jades funeral is obviously more important than that huh.

Im sick of there bein so many other important things going on in the world n then u get a reality "star" on the front cover.

i couldnt stand her then n i cant now

well i liked her and thought she was brave to do what she did.....i know there are lots of other people dying of cancer but if she had a opportunity to make people aware and make money for her sons i thinks its good she took advantage of it. Im sure other people would given half the chance. She came from nowhere, terrible upbringing and made something for heerself and her sons, she could have gone down the drugs route etc but she never and i think its commendable and sad , just as its also sad when anyone dies. I'd watch the film.

well i liked her and thought she was brave to do what she did.....i know there are lots of other people dying of cancer but if she had a opportunity to make people aware and make money for her sons i thinks its good she took advantage of it. Im sure other people would given half the chance. She came from nowhere, terrible upbringing and made something for heerself and her sons, she could have gone down the drugs route etc but she never and i think its commendable and sad , just as its also sad when anyone dies. I'd watch the film.

I agree 100%. Not going to say anymore on this because I know everyone probably knows my opinion by now and I'll probably just get on my high horse again and Rant loads!:muaha:

Sorry to change the mood of the thread slightly but what about Wendy Richards .... no one is rushing around trying to make a film about her and she died of cancer leaving a family behind too.

honestly while she was alive i had no problem with her doing all she could to raise awareness and make money for her boys but shes gone now she should be left in peace! it annoys me how fickel people are as well it was what 2-3 years ago everyone in britan was calling her a racist idiot and now shes hailed as a saint, i'v never had any problem with her i think what she done was amazing i think she was a very brave and couragous woman who done very very well for her self but, i never thought she was a racisit or any of that other crap, but quite honeslty now shes gone they should leave it alone!

OMG HOW much money have OK made out of it too, annoys me SOO much... r.i.p i say poor woman, poor family, poor kids!

edit: i also agree with PP- people die of cancer every day my cousin did in dec but theres no film beeing made about him!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->