Films, series and pregnancy

calm

Reaction score
There are quite a few films or series that I have watched again and again because they went into pregnancy details.

One was "The Royle Family", where in the second series Denise was pregnant, and in each chapter she would be a bit more pregnant. She would say: the baby is the size of a little nut, then the size of an orange, then the size of a grapefruit... She would discuss if she would breast feed or not, look at baby catalouges... discuss the ins and outs, her cravings...

And then, I would watch over and over again Rosemary's baby. I know, I know.... she has the devil child, but she doesn't know that... And I love seeing her strange cravings, the decorating of the baby room...

Any of you know any good films where they really go into the process of pregnancy?

(What I personally avoid are those very very sad films of Long Term TTC, where the woman is so obsessed and depressed. I get sooo sad :(

My personal favourites....

9 Months with Hugh Grant

Look who's talking (not strictly about pregnancy but love it!)

Lady and the Tramp (again....not strictly about this but it's funny!)

How daft can I be? Not Amelie, Juno was the film!!!

good job I didn't run out to buy it lol

I did love Amelie though but it isn't a pg related film... You should check it out... Same as Juno (pg teenager)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->