https://www.chesterzoo.org

Cost:
Adults £13.59
Children (aged 3-15) £9.95
Family (2 Plus 2) £45.00
Concessions - Senior Citizens, Students and Visitors with disabilities £12.27
Under 3's free

If your kids get in free you may benefit from booking early:
https://www.lastminute.com/site/ent...1&catID=96785&intcmp=daysout_familyfun_podule
Adult £13.59 You pay £9.95 (save £3.64)
Your tickets will be held for you to collect at the venue on the day of your visit. Please remember to bring along a copy of your confirmation email and the credit card that you made the booking with for ID
If you fail to bring these, you will be denied entry.
If you do not have a printer forward the email to me & I will print this for you.

If you have paying kiddies this may help:
https://www.visitchester.com/xsdbimgs/Chester%20Zoo.pdf
If you do not have a printer & would like one of these please reply to this thread & I will bring one with me for you.

If you book your train tickets in advance you are more than likely to get cheaper travel.
www.nationalrail.co.uk

Meeting time & lunch
We will arrange to meet at the Zoos ticket office at 12 noon. If anyone arrives at the zoo later than planned someone will meet you at the entrance.

We will be sitting having a picnic so don't forget your lunch & blanket :D Please Mr weather man don’t make it rain!! Lol

The following people will be there:
• Wobbles & Stircrazy
• Terrie & baby Rhys
• Vicky & Kacy
• Beanie & Seren - Coming from Staffs if anyone would like a lift
• LynnieH, Jonny & Frankie
• Lauz, Dave & Ella
• Amanda, Kayleigh & Charlie
• Helen & twins
• Imi, Gav, Anna, Maddie & Ellie
• Bexxie, Dave, Chloe & Amelia

Maybe People:
• Dionne, Dior & Harley
• An a birdie tells me Jo is so gutted she may come away from her holiday break lol
• IWantOne & Russ

If I've missed anyone or any maybes please say & people are still welcome to come along :D

Main day plan:
The plan so far is to meet at 12pm at the zoo for those getting the train Imi has kindly offered to do a quick pickup from the train station. So far we have decided to head straight for the picnic & playing area to have lunch some people have decided to bring a little goodie with them for the kids to share among them selves after they have eaten lunch so they can sit together on a picnic blanket awww ... then we will head off around the zoo. Some people may want to go in a smaller group or wonder off to spend some family time that is no problem or big deal maybe if people do that we could all meet up again for the final hour or 2 after all we are all there to meet each other? Then finally before leaving if all pans out ok we can rest our feet again in a picnic area grab a drink and some munchies I’m sure some of us & the kids will be peckish :D But general rule is to go with the flow.

If anyone coming would like to exchange mobile numbers with me pop me a PM that’s no problem. Please no stalking I’m tired these days :lol:

Can you girls let me know if thats ok or if you have any more suggestions etc?

:D x

lol wasnt sure if we were meant to reply!

all sounds fabby to me :)

Yer think we'll move over to this thread lol!!!

pmsl now lets not all start again :)

im gettin genuinely excited now i love chester zoo and cant wait to meet everybody :)

Forgot anna .. lol
And kris not coming is he as far as i was aware??

Looks fabby, girls who i collecting from station know who they are nd i shall PM you by weekend with my mobile number and you can let me know final train times

xxx

That you do!

Looking forward to it myself, come rain or shine!!!!

xxx

If i send you a photo will you carry me round all day??

Yep jo ...

In the arse pocket of me jeans .......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xxx

Sorry ...

I thought it was funny lol :(

Well i would lol

xxx

:rofl:
Good job i laughed then innit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online