Final symptom post for my 2ww..will be testing today or tomorrow when i get a test

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by sarina53172, Mar 28, 2011.

1. sarina53172

sarina53172 Guest

march 18th.(3dpo) i started mucinex my cm was milky color n a texture like lotion
    march 19th (4dpo).--cm more watery and little bit stretchy and little bit of white and leg and butt cramps
    march 20th(5dpo) --strong cramping in the morning. lil nauseous cramp or tingling pain in lower back CM still clear with a little white not stringy little like lotion and sharp pains in my vagina. i was having backaches cramp and a headache, and leg and butt cramps
    march 21 (6dpo)--had legs and butt cramps, backache cramps nausea headache CM creamy kinda like lotion when i would burp i had a weird burnt vacuum belt taste in my mouth boobs feel weird and dark veins on my areola
    march 22 (7dpo)--cramps and stuff not as bad headache backache boob still feel weird and dark CM still like lotion little bit and little but stretchy and clear
    march 23 (8dpo)-- backache on and off cramping in lower abdomen CM not as stretchy still like lotion headache and my boobs are still the same
    march 24 (9dpo)- cramping in my lower right side..nipples are still the same my left nipple itches. cervical position still the same and mucous still the same slight headache mild backache not as bad tho. Slight nausea. Later that night got a bit more CM clear/watery kinda stretchy
    march 25th (10dpo)- mild cramping. Backache. feel a tight cramping in my upper stomach making me feel a bit nauseous, cramping in my legs and butt, headache, threw up after sex, intense cramping in my lower stomach and little sharp pains in my left boob…and I have these weird feeling in my stomach on n off all day
    march 26th (11dpo)- feel a bit nauseous throughout the day threw up in the morning cramping in left and right side and lower abdomen headache leg and butt cramps. Strong urine smell and dark in color backache boobs still the same, fatigue I feel like I cant get enough sleep and can sleep all day
    March 27th (12dpo)- a bit nauseous this morning felt okay after I ate, cramping in my abdomen and butt and legs. boobs still the same. Slight headache. Also had sharp pains in my vagina again CM still the same like lotion and CP still the same in the afternoon I felt like my stomach was tightening. Threw up later that day.
    March 28th (13dpo)- backache, cramping mild/intense, headache, my areolas look a bit darker today , a bit nauseous everything else is the same

all those days my cervix has been high and soft

2. Apollo

Apollo Well-Known Member

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
    Let us know the results!!!!!!! :D :D

(and I have a stupid question, but will ask away anyway if you dont mind)
    How do you know if your cervix is high or not? Im learning so much on here and ask where I can. Sorry, complete novice at all this stuff.

3. sarina53172

sarina53172 Guest

i use my middle finger to check and i insert it inside me and if i can touch it easily then its low and if its hard to reach its high or if i can bearly touch it with the tip of my finger then its high

4. Apollo

Apollo Well-Known Member

Thanks hun!! (sorry, Im not clued up on this stuff)

And really looking forward to hearing your news!! x

5. sarina53172

sarina53172 Guest

its okay i have learned alot myself before this site i had no idea about DPO lol...and alot of other stuff...and thanks..i wont be able to get a test until after 7pm cuz my fiance took my car instead of his and he has the carseat...and the stroller lol im anxious

6. I'm so anxious for you!

7. sarina53172

sarina53172 Guest

lol me 2 i wish i had the stroller...id walk n go buy me a box of tests. FRER thats what i am going to buy

8. G/L to you when you can finally get the test!

9. sarina53172

sarina53172 Guest

thank you i will be sure to let all of you know. =]

10. ARRIELLE

ARRIELLE Well-Known Member

i dont get it why did you start mucinex 3dpo??? you are suppose to take it before ovulation??? not 3 days past ovulation right???

11. SteffieLee

SteffieLee Mommy of 3

Lol my favorite part of that was the burnt vacuum belt taste in your mouth. Hahaha. Lol. Yea hun it defo sounds like you are knocked up for sure. Can't wait for you to :test::test::test: lol.

12. sarina53172

sarina53172 Guest

well we werent sure at first when i ovulated...but once we figured it out i stopeed....

13. sarina53172

sarina53172 Guest

well we werent sure at first when i ovulated...but once we figured it out i stoped....

14. bluelilly72

bluelilly72 Well-Known Member

im 4 dpo and 3 and 4 dpo had butt cramps lol 1st time for everything lol

15. sarina53172

sarina53172 Guest

lol i really did have that tasted in my mouth it was not pleasant lol i cant wait to go buy the tests and take them....

@bluelilly72- this is my first time too lol

16. sarina53172

sarina53172 Guest

omgoodness sorry about the double posts

17. mrscupcake

mrscupcake Well-Known Member

Ooh good luck!! :) xxx

18. Lisa92881

Lisa92881 Well-Known Member

Aaaaahhhhh hurry up and :test: