Finally a BFP!!!

Mild Mango

Reaction score
I just took a pregnancy test this morning, and guess what?!... BFP!!!! :happydance:

DH and I have been trying for about 5 months now. I plan on telling him when he gets home from work tonight, but I gotta think of a creative way to break the news. I was thinking of getting some blue and pink balloons and tying the pregnancy test to them with a note that says "Welcome Home, Dad!" or something like that. I dunno... ideas are welcome.

I'm excited and scared all at the same time. I'm excited about being a mom, but I'm scared to death of the possibility of having a miscarriage. So I'm trying to contain my excitement just in case, but I don't think it's possible. It's going to be super hard to keep this a secret for two or three more months.

Congrats Mango! I've been ttc for 3 months for first also but no bfp yet. I worry about the dreaded m word too but you can't let that consume you. Enjoy the ride and h&h 9 months :)

Woohoo congrats! Im still waiting for my bfp.... how many dpo are you or how many days late of af not showing? (I have a tendancy to poas too early) lol!
I think that's a cute way to tell you DH!

I thought these ideas were lovely if you wanna take a peek :D

https://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/announcing-pregnancy_191234

And congratulations! <3

Woohoo congrats! Im still waiting for my bfp.... how many dpo are you or how many days late of af not showing? (I have a tendancy to poas too early) lol!
I think that's a cute way to tell you DH!

Thanks! AF is currently 3 days late (17 dpo). I took two types of pregnancy tests (first response and ept), both had very strong second lines. I resisted poas for the past week or so, even though I felt pregnant. A false negative would have just messed with my head too much.

Congratulations and a happy & healthy 9 months! :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations sweetie <3. I wish you a H&H 9 months! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"