Finally, a Honeydew!!

E

Emma867

Just noticed! I've been a squash for ages :lol:

How exciting!

Its a beautiful honeydew...it took me 3 different posts before someone responded to me...LOL

Best wishes!

Lol yay congrats on being a melon! I cant wait, i'm bored of being a squash already!

Me too! It took ages, I'm not so excited for a watermelon though!!

Haha!! I can't wait to join you in honey dew status! Lol. Soon a watermelon! :happydance:

Watermelon, are they talking about the small seedless ones!? I was in Walmart last night and I saw a watermelon that had to of been 30 lbs and the longest shaped watermelon I have ever seen. :haha:

I wonder what fruit I am (goes and checks)

Eggplant, yuck! Lol

Does that mean i've got 4 weeks as a squash, bugger!
I was an aubergine (eggplant for those in the US lol) for what seems like a millenium!!

I wish they would change the veg/fruit a but more often so we feel like we are actually getting somewhere lol, like in the beggining!! Xx

I think every week it changes!! I dont know about the tickers but I found mine off of

https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx

ahhh is that why my eggplant hasnt changed for ages, do you not get one a week anymore

lol like my threats then haha, congrats with your honeydew <3 :), not long now!

ahhh is that why my eggplant hasnt changed for ages, do you not get one a week anymore

By the time you hit eggplant, it takes a few weeks before it changes, dunno why, exactly. Maybe it's because baby isn't growing as rapidly?

By the time you hit eggplant, it takes a few weeks before it changes, dunno why, exactly. Maybe it's because baby isn't growing as rapidly?

Maybe because how many massive fruit and veg are there??

I tried to explain to non-internet people my joy at no longer being eggplant and I just got blank stares. :blush: Although Im already sick of being a squash.

Omg, I can't wait to be a honeydew!! I'm currently a small cabbage (yuck!!) xx

I had to remove the fruit ticker as it was driving me mad being an aubergine for weeks!

Apparently I'm a coconut - dammit can't wait to be a winter melon. Hoping to make it to one at the rate I'm going ill be lucky to make it to a honey dew lol.

Where's your ticker mrs mac? X

I've tried to do it a few times but it doesn't let me cut and paste the link using my iPhone. Can't be bothered cranking up the laptop so just go by the fruit/veg on the WTEWYE app xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->