Finally.. A symptom!

pinkmonki

Reaction score
I've been feeling slightly paranoid by my complete lack of symptoms (my last three pregnancies ended in early losses) I'm not tired, I'm still breastfeeding and no boob pain at all. No aches, no cravings, no bad mood, no bloating. Nothing.

But today everything tastes like old pennies! Funny thing to cheer but yay, finally some sign that something is happening! :happydance:

Everything I drink tastes like artificial sweetener, even water! It's rank!

Hurrah! I had that with B!
Nothing much here aside from not being able to walk the length of myself without feeling exhausted. Could very well be toddler-induced though! X

Yay! The yucky metallic taste means that your hormone levels are rising and doing what they're supposed to do :)

In past pregnancies, I found that citrus fruits, peppermints, chewing gum in strong flavors and gargling with salt water help to temporarily rid of that taste.

I don't think I've ever experienced that...I just keep smelling feet and potatoes. lol

I know it's not what you meant holliems but I instantly had visions of you going round sniffing people's feet and potatoes! :rofl:

Haha at first I was going around smelling feet to see who needed to wash them. I was like someone has some dirty ass feet..who is it?! I got in the car this morning and it smelled like canned potato soup. Barf!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->