Finally after 6 years TTC with PCOS, I got my bfp.

vichy

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I'm not active in this site much anymore but I swore if I ever did become pregnant I would come back and share it.

We began TTC over 6years ago. Nothing happened and after a year I was diagnosed with PCOS.

Over the last six years I have attended two fertility clinics, done countless cycles of clomid, gonal f and ovitrelle(and hateful metformin) to no effect. I had trouble getting my eggs big enough to trigger before I ran out of time in my cycle.

Last year I lost over 3 stone. I'm still overweight by a stone and a half but suddenly my eggs seemed to start responding better. My Fertility doctor says this is from a combinaty of weight loss and finding a dose that suited me. I did four TSI cycles last year, to no avail.

Last month was my last chance before IVF (and its huge price tag) became our only option.

So yesterday morning I took a frer and low and behold, I AM PREGNANT.

We cried a lot and itbstill hasn't full sunk in but I slept with my frer under my pillow last night and it was the first thing I looked at when I woke up. I'm so happy and shocked.

So if your story sounds anything like mine, keep battling through. Its not easy and I'll admit at times it made me bitter, to the point I had pretty much given up hope and enthusiasm if I'm honest. But I'm so glad I didn't.

Thanks for all your help.

Vichy xxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I got my BFP yesterday - took 5 tests total. We've been trying for 7-8 years. It doesn't feel real. So happy.

Oh wow! This is so inspiring!! Congratulations (to you and TheMissFemale!).

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I got my BFP yesterday - took 5 tests total. We've been trying for 7-8 years. It doesn't feel real. So happy.

I know its so surreal. And the moment that line came up pink and strong was one of the best moments of my life. Congratulations I hope we both have a healthy and happy nine months x

Aww huge congratulations to you both. People like you keep me going, proving there is a light at the end of this long dark tunnel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->