Finally at 13 dpo???

I don't see anything on frer but on the Wal-Mart test I do!! Pics are blurry good luck

Not sure i can see anything because it is blurry but good luck x

I'm still getting that faint line that now came up quicker and a little more noticeable but I don't know what to think. The other two are obviously dried now and one dried darker than the other. But I am having af. I've never had a hint of a line on this kind unless I was pregnant

Attachments

• 1516206616144708175872.jpg
    1516206616144708175872.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 72
So hard to catch on camera

Attachments

• 1516206949973-2114379052.jpg
    1516206949973-2114379052.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 53
I'm finding it hard to tell. Are you sure it's af?

It started with a little brown blood and then I started having pretty bad burning feeling cramps off and on through yesterday and today just seems like a normal period. There is still a faint line on today's but the Wal-Mart cheapo I don't think there was anything.

Crusher: I'm sorry about the bleeding. I see those lines very clearly. Did you go get a beta? Or will you keep testing to see what happens? :hugs:

Just going to watch the bleeding and take my last test in a week or so. It was my Christmas baby. Won't be seeing hubs until end of march. :(

It's just weird.. yesterdays showed up almost immediately but now looks the fainest. I don't know what to think. Never had this happen

It's only really been about 2 days bleeding and now it seems to be slowing completely down

I doubt it. I think it was a chemical. Yesterday's test dried much lighter than the two before it. Idk if I should even test again.

Right before I read that I was just staring at the three I have wondering... if there's a chance...

I do think you should retest so you know, otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy

You can BARELY sees yesterday's the most recent one. I'm still bleeding just a little bright red though. Man I would rather have got a neg than a cp if that's what this is. Is there any hope?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->