Finally back here TTC baby #2

Korin

Trying for #2
Reaction score
Hello everyone
We are back to ttc yay!! It's been so long since I've been on here. I'm so excited to be trying once again. Been going crazy over here with the whole coronavirus pandemic going on. But staying safe as can be.

We are looking into buying a house and he said it needed to be 3 bedrooms and I asked why?? He said because I want to have another baby. my jaw dropped when he told me this the other night. We've tried a few times in the past which didnt go well. People might think we are crazy because I'm almost 40 and he is 45 but I'm here and we are ready to start the journey again. Praying we conceive soon and find the perfect home.

I'm am on cycle day 5 so will be trying real soon.

Any of you ladies also trying for baby number 2?

Last edited:
Guess the site is not as active as it used to be.

Hey Korin! I found a lot more activity on the TWW thread and specifically the monthly testing group. I'd hop on there! I was also on here with my first in 2017/18. How old is your kiddo? We are also just started trying for #2! I'm CD13 :)

Hey Korin! I found a lot more activity on the TWW thread and specifically the monthly testing group. I'd hop on there! I was also on here with my first in 2017/18. How old is your kiddo? We are also just started trying for #2! I'm CD13 :)

Hi thanks for responding. I will check out those groups. We have a 12 year old son. Didn't think I'd be opening up shop again as I thought we were done. He had a change of heart. I'm very excited to be trying once again. I've always wanted a little girl (mini me). But if ends up being another boy I'm good with that too.
Good luck and baby dust your way!!

Last edited:
Hi thanks for responding. I will check out those groups. We have a 12 year old son. Didn't think I'd be opening up shop again as I thought we were done. He had a change of heart. I'm very excited to be trying once again. I've always wanted a little girl (mini me). But if ends up being another boy I'm good with that too.
Good luck and baby dust your way!!
Thank you - I bet your 12 year old will be such a help with the baby, that's wonderful. Good luck to you as well. I love being a girl mom. Part of me wants another girl (I have sisters, and also all the clothes I can re-use!) but I know my husband wants a boy and I just have a feeling we'll have a boy? But I thought my daughter was a boy the whole time and I was wrong LOL.

Thank you - I bet your 12 year old will be such a help with the baby, that's wonderful. Good luck to you as well. I love being a girl mom. Part of me wants another girl (I have sisters, and also all the clothes I can re-use!) but I know my husband wants a boy and I just have a feeling we'll have a boy? But I thought my daughter was a boy the whole time and I was wrong LOL.
Thank you , yes my son is such a great helper with my nieces and nephews so I know he'll be a good helper for sure.
I also have 2 sister's and a brother I'm the youngest out of all of them. I hope you get a boy for your husband. I always knew mine was a boy just had that feeling before we found out. Who knows you could be right.

Thank you , yes my son is such a great helper with my nieces and nephews so I know he'll be a good helper for sure.
I also have 2 sister's and a brother I'm the youngest out of all of them. I hope you get a boy for your husband. I always knew mine was a boy just had that feeling before we found out. Who knows you could be right.
We shall see - I kinda want a girl because it's what I know, but a boy would be a fun new adventure, one of each! We will of course be thrilled either way :)

Sending all the baby dust your way!

how exciting to be trying again! Yes I don’t think it’s very active on here anymore. I am also trying for baby #2 my AF Is due around 5th July so I can test sometime next week

Sending all the baby dust your way!

how exciting to be trying again! Yes I don’t think it’s very active on here anymore. I am also trying for baby #2 my AF Is due around 5th July so I can test sometime next week
Good luck I hope to see a bfp post from you. Baby dust

Hi! Welcome back! We are ttc #2 as well. AF is due around July 1st so we shall see if this is it! If not on to the next. I will be 37 this year so we are anxious to have another one soon.

Hi! Welcome back! We are ttc #2 as well. AF is due around July 1st so we shall see if this is it! If not on to the next. I will be 37 this year so we are anxious to have another one soon.
Happy to be back here. I hope it's your cycle! Baby dust.
Im still Waiting for ovulation to happen.

Well I'm on CD8 waiting for ovulation , I usually get my positive opk on CD11 and ovulate next day. Really hoping to get pregnant right away but I know it takes time. Just happy I'm here and ready to do this. Going to start BDing tonight.
Let the magic begin lol

Good luck ladies and keep me posted.

Welcome back!! :happydance:
Good luck this cycle, lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member