Finally back here TTC baby #2

Hello! I am also trying for #2 as well and so excited. I am hoping for it to happen quickly as well.. Fingers crossed for you as well!

@Korin Hey :hi: Can I join in your thread please?

I'm in a similar situation as yourself, me and my partner are buying a house together and when everything is settled we will probably want to try for a second baby, this will be my second child but my OH first! :D:D At the moment we are taking the not trying but not preventing approach so just kind of go with the flow for now, I suffer with PCOS and had to have fertility medicine to conceive so I don't have any hope of it happening jus like this :(:( Also my weight gain has been terrible recently and I've never been so heavy which I'm really upset about but finding it difficult to stick to my diet. I was on the forum when I was trying for my son and while I was having him, I've not come back to talk to other lovely ladies again, and to also get the support which was great last time, but even I've noticed its a lot quieter here.

So today guys I weighed myself and I've put on the 4 pounds I lost before plus an extra pound :(:(:(:(:sad2:

I really need the motivation and the will power to stay away from bad foods. But I never in my life put on so much weight or so fast. I'm sure the weight is effecting my PCOS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->