Finally confirmed ov on Cd27!!! Better late then never

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
Trying not to symptom spot but I’m hoping this I due to the rise in progesterone?? AF due either tomorrow or the next day! Shall I expect it to be late if a pregnancy is achieved ? Fingers crossed :)

3DPO - crampy, achey, heavy feeling, bloated, boobs feel full & itchy!!(not painful)
Cm gone minimal/ sticky CP so high can barely reach also tilted away?...

Oh and keep going dizzy :wacko: definitely not a pms for me

Fingers crossed for you...🤞

It’s actually quite normal to get a positive opk before your period.

Good luck! This pregnancy I ovulated on cd29!! Was so convinced I was never going to ovulate and almost gave up. It’s funny both times I’ve ever conceived it’s been on a longer cycle ds1 I Od on cd21 I think. Maybe I release a better egg the longer it takes..?! Hope this is your month!

Good luck! This pregnancy I ovulated on cd29!! Was so convinced I was never going to ovulate and almost gave up. It’s funny both times I’ve ever conceived it’s been on a longer cycle ds1 I Od on cd21 I think. Maybe I release a better egg the longer it takes..?! Hope this is your month!

Looking back at my old baby and bump profile and threads my other 2 we’re old ovulations haha and so were my cp and miscarriages so fingers crossed yes I was ready to say stuff it all I’m not ovulating :/ thanks for the words of encouragement x

Crampy and EWCM! Feeling like she’s gonna get me :( :witch:

Crampy and EWCM! Feeling like she’s gonna get me :( :witch:

Cm dried up everything feels swollen and af like! Extremely tired !! AF is due today x

I concieved this pregnancy on cd29! Im 13 weeks today! Good luck!

4DPO - Woke up this morning in a foul mood no pms like I normally do :/ had some snotty cm feeling full AF Feel like giving up AF is due today!

I’m trying hun :) should I expect my period in the next couple of days if If pregnancy isn’t sucsessful?

Symptoms so far gassy! Nipples seem to have darkened but not the areolas :S few af style niggles last night had burning sensation in uterus... CD32 so technically a day late

If you Od cd27 I’d say af isn’t due until at the very earliest cd37 to cd41, that would be 10dpo to 14dpo!

I know :( going to be one long cycle! Not sure wether just to start Provera again because I do feel pregnant or at least progesterone increasing ..just think it’s my body playing tricks if AF isn’t hear and I haven’t got a positive say 12dpo shall I take the Provera my GP reckons so but I’m worried in case I was or something!? Idk sorry I’m rambling haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->