finally cycle day 1

itsnowmyturn

Reaction score
Well I never thought I wud be happy to see my period but boy I was this morning!! Yesterday I was on cycle day 42 after zoladex and I had no idea how long it would take to get my hormones back to normal.

Hopefully my cycles will now be normal, although I will expect some longer cycles to start with.

Who else is on cycle day 1......boy it feels weird saying that

Me! Cycle day 1 as of Friday, AF came in the early hrs :nope:

Kinda gutted as thought I really had all the signs that it was my month!

Fresh start- christmas bfps maybe! Guna opk this cycle as its now #3!

ETA: I feel ya on the long cycles... I conceived my daughter on a 95 day cycle!! (Ov'd CD83!)

I'm hoping this cycle won't be as long as that was the first.
I think Il do opks this cycle as I'm not sure when I od last one, from my temps I wud say it was 11 days before af, its quite interesting learning about ur cycle and body.

What have u been doing on ur other cycles? X

hey there im cycle day 2 .. 2nd month ttc with borderline sperm counts :S
any way my dh is on every possible vitamin and clomid with nolvadex.
AND mucinex for viscous semen ..anyyyywayyy
i just bought conceive plus and we are gonna hit it every other day starting from CD 8.
fxd for all of us :)

Hi push were exactly the second. I'm on second cycle and day 2. I'm not sure how long this cycle will be but fx for a shorter one x

Im on CD1 of my first proper cycle since before I got pregnant with DD just over 3 years ago! Hoping for a christmas eve or christmas day bfp!

I'm trying to be realistic and thinking I won't get a bfp till a few months into 2014, I don't think I cud stand the disappointment each month if I got my hopes up

Its so hard with long cycles to even know when to *hope* for a bfp! With my daughter i took a random opk as id had no period for nearly 3 months and it was positive- fast forward to CD93 and i got a bfp- so unexpected!!

So this time iv now got a regular(ish) cycle and have had AF monthly for around 6months now so hoping this will be a little easier.

Pervious 2 cycles were very laid back, no temping, opks or anything really. Just regular bd'ing. But alas, no bfp so im going to opk from CD7 onwards!

Me and my oh don't bd that often, maybe once a week if my endo isn't flaring up so for us the chances of just falling pregnant is very high so for us to fall I think I have to do the opks and then time bd there and the other times we can just bd as and when we want to
I just to have a regular cycle but the zoladex has just messed it up. It's nice to hear of someone getting pregnant with s long cycle x

quick question , just been online researching and couldnt find anything. iv been spotting brown for 2 days after my period (flow) ended and impretty sure i will spot for 2 days prior my next period. this started when i tried epo , made my cycle go from 30 days to 26 days which im guessing is not good.
question : do u think epo screwed progestrone levels for me ??
can a shorter cycle make it harder to conceive ???
could the spotting after my period cause follicles to not reach optimum growth??

im dtd every day on my fertile week and got some conceive plus ready and keeping u updated :)

I haven't tried epo but i havr heard bad things about it so maybe keep away from it for a little bit and see. I think shorter cycles are ok as long as ur lp isnt too short.

My brother announced his girlfriends pregnant earlier this week so I'm not feeling on top of the world at the minute but I'm sure it will sink in properly soon and I will be just as happy for them as i was with their previous one

I haven't tried epo but i havr heard bad things about it so maybe keep away from it for a little bit and see. I think shorter cycles are ok as long as ur lp isnt too short.

My brother announced his girlfriends pregnant earlier this week so I'm not feeling on top of the world at the minute but I'm sure it will sink in properly soon and I will be just as happy for them as i was with their previous one

i know how you feel.. 2 of my closest friends are preggers and almost cried when they announced ... dont get me wrong im happy for them but im sad for me you know?
soon we will get our bfps , dont worry it just takes time for some.
:hugs:

Yeah i no what u mean. I felt like a terrible sister tho because I wasn't really all that happy for them I just felt like why u n not me. I don't think il be properly happy for them until either im pregnant or they have the baby, which ever comes first. my other brother haf a baby in October and he wants s really short age gap, his eldest two only have 13 months between them so i think he wants it similar so I bet they will have another before I even get a hint of a positive

Started opks today, I don't no how long I can stand to do them though when I barely get any line, this one was ghost white, nothing, its so disheartening and frustrating. I think I will poas for a few days then leave it for a few days, besides my mum is over at the weekend so I won't wana do anything baby related while she's here so will opk for 5 days then leave it for 2 I think.

Yeah i no what u mean. I felt like a terrible sister tho because I wasn't really all that happy for them I just felt like why u n not me. I don't think il be properly happy for them until either im pregnant or they have the baby, which ever comes first. my other brother haf a baby in October and he wants s really short age gap, his eldest two only have 13 months between them so i think he wants it similar so I bet they will have another before I even get a hint of a positive

Started opks today, I don't no how long I can stand to do them though when I barely get any line, this one was ghost white, nothing, its so disheartening and frustrating. I think I will poas for a few days then leave it for a few days, besides my mum is over at the weekend so I won't wana do anything baby related while she's here so will opk for 5 days then leave it for 2 I think.

:hugs: cyber hug ,

Just be sure to bd alot just incase you miss the lh surge, im starting opks today and shoud o in a couple of days ...
i already feel im out for this month :( my dhs semen is so thick , last 2 s/a the tech told us it was too viscous he couldnt work with it :nope:
im giving him mucinex, uped his water intaker and tried to experiment with a sample and its just so thick nothing works . im hoping the conceive plus would help the semen viscosity .

oh... and i forgot to mention that im so sick i cant function right and im trying not to take any medication just mucinex and its not doing anything for my soar throat :(

I think I'm getting ready to o and me and oh were going to bd today but he was ill last night and today and I feel ill today so can't bd, for once im hoping o isn't going to happen yet, although if I do we bd on Sunday so still some possibility

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"