Finally feeling a bit better!

Christina86

Reaction score
After having some horrible MS from week 5-7 I am feeling better at the start if my 8th week. I still feel like I'm going to throw up but I haven't (and I stopped the zofran), smells still get to me (a lot of smells) but I just try and stay away from what I know hasn't been okay to be around. I have some energy back-- at least until mid afternoon when I crash and my boobs hurt bad but I'll take it if I don't have to run to the bathroom every 30 min!!

My husband has taken to calling the baby by the fruit we are at each week. He came home asking how his little raspberry was yesterday. I kind of find it cute =].

The only thing I yelled at him about was he took my body pillow! Now I have to go get another one because he says he sleeps better using it. And won't give it back. Lol.

I'm glad you're feeling better! I can't wait to get to that point. :) I'm only 6w1d right now, so I know I've got a ways to go.

It's adorable that your husband is calling your baby by the fruit of the week. My hubby puts his hand on my stomach and talks to it. I just look at him like he's crazy. :)

Good luck with your coming months!

Apparently I spoke to soon as I started throwing up this morning. Not a happy person. Especially since I had nothing in my stomach at the time so I was throwing up stomach acid. Yuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->