• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Finally felt........

Logiebear

Mum to 4 darlings
Reaction score
our first proper kicks outside my tummy last night. This is the earliest I have ever felt proper kick before and it was so reassuring and amazing I was sat crying when my hubby got in from work and he thought something was wrong as I was crying and holding my tummy!! He went into full on panic mode and I had to shout over him to tell him the baby was kicking. :rofl:

He was really happy and tried to feel it but as usual it stopped as I had jumped up and disturbed the kicking. We said there will be plenty more times and kicking to feel xxx

Ahhh congratulations, I can't wait to feel baby kicking, I havn't felt her yet, but hopefully very soon.

Bet your hubby can't wait till the kicks start again and he can feel them too

x

CONGRATS hon! I'm gonna blubber for sure when I can be sure I've felt sth!! :hugs:
Pictureperfect, I could kiss you!!! Seriously, I am flipping 'cause I can't be sure I've felt anything yet... phew, glad to know I'm not the only one!
:hugs: ladies!
xx

Congrats Logie!!! We had the same last night a really big kick!!! I keep thinking about it today!!!:hug:

How exciting :happydance: I felt my first proper kicks on Sunday and luckily my oh was right next to me and got to feel it too x

Awwwwww bless its all elbows and feet in the ribs from now on then lol . xxxx .

Awww thats fantastic!!
I still got a few more weeks to wait yet :(!
Xxxxx

congrats hun. With dd and ds every time OH put his hand on my belly they would stop kicking. Think he only managed to feel them once! he is really hoping this one behaves!!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"