finally found my pram!!!! what do you think??

mer01

Waiting for brain scan
Reaction score
sorry the pics are small, the one with the pink is for if i have a girl (i wish :rofl:)
its by emmaljunga and its lush, not decided on colour yet though :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• emmaljunga edge duo combi.JPG
    emmaljunga edge duo combi.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 25
  • phpkgm7g8.jpg
    phpkgm7g8.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 19
  • stroller.jpg
    stroller.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 15
I aint a big wheel kinda girl but thats nice!

I have a Quinny Buzz in Strawberry for this bubba

cool, i chose it because my mum got me a silvercross one after liam (the huge old fashioned ones) and it was so easy to push after my c-section (see thinking ahead clever me :rofl::rofl:) i looooooove it so much i want it now :hissy:
i knew i could count on you hun to reply :hugs:

:rofl: i like the title 'finally' found your pram. theres loaaads of time yet! Make sure you've picked the right one, i didnt :lol:

Does that pram come with a stroller bit for when they get any bigger? xx

:rofl: i like the title 'finally' found your pram. theres loaaads of time yet! Make sure you've picked the right one, i didnt :lol:

i was using it in the shop its perfect :cloud9: i love suspension prams.
Didnt you know 12 weeks is ages in pregnant time :rofl::rofl::rofl:
i put finally cos i knew which one i just forgot the name so ive been searching since i got preggo :rofl:

Does that pram come with a stroller bit for when they get any bigger? xx

yes hun hang on a sec ill find it there you go hun xxx

Attachments

• stroller.jpg
    stroller.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 9
Thanks honey, i really like that!!!! i love the traditional pram shape..like the bugaboos ect (but they seem to be everywhere)

Thanks for that, im gunna go have a look now!!

xx

Thanks honey, i really like that!!!! i love the traditional pram shape..like the bugaboos ect (but they seem to be everywhere)

Thanks for that, im gunna go have a look now!!

xx

ikwym they are all over where i live, which is fine but i love to be a bit different.
my sister has a bugaboo and its lovely but not for us im a bit more traditional. It comes in loads of different colours and ive only ever seen one over here (i stopped a woman in Morrisons to ask her what it was last year and couldnt remember the name!!)

i prefer this 1
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...name=STRK:MEWAX:IT&viewitem=&salenotsupported

noo i havent, never even seen it in shops, or anywhere else, just happened to be browsing there online shop, it seems a bargain if it really was 799 to start with :D

thats the pram i wanted but the company couldnt promise it would come in the colour i wanted and didnt know when it would be delivered,even if it would be delivered before baby was born.

looks fab. x

thats the pram i wanted but the company couldnt promise it would come in the colour i wanted and didnt know when it would be delivered,even if it would be delivered before baby was born.

looks fab. x

i getting mine from a retailer, so sorry you had trouble hun. What did you end up getting?

i would love a new pram but it would be silly as the one i have from my first child is in great condition. The carry cot part was used for 4 months! and looks brand new! lovely prams x

Mer hun thats gorgeous where can you get it how much and whats it called :blush: sorry if you already said im just over excited as I love the old style prams xxxx

Mer hun thats gorgeous where can you get it how much and whats it called :blush: sorry if you already said im just over excited as I love the old style prams xxxx

Its by emmaljunga its around £600ish and online mostly, although if you have a look in the non major baby stores they might have them there. Mines from our local babyworld :rofl:. If you want to look online just search emmaljunga hun :hugs:

Ooooh Mer we've bought an emmaljunga smart duo combi - in a limited edition balck and polka dot!
Its beautiful and is light, pushes beautifully, feels good quality too. so chuffed with it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->