Finally ... GOOD NEWS!!!!

TunechisMom

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Some of you may have missed my post from yesterday about this being the "pregnancy from hell" being that every doctor's appointment has been bad news after bad news after bad news. So much so that at yesterdays 11 week dr appt, they couldn't find the heartbeat on the doppler.

Being that I work at the local hospital, I was scheduled for an outpatient ultrasound to check on the size of the subchrionic hematoma (diagnosed at 6wk6d measuring at 3.2cm, went bk for f/u at 8wk6d and it grew to 3.7cm) and to make sure there was a fetal heartbeat. After drinking 4 32oz cups of water and about to piss myself they gave me an u/s that showed a twirling, flipping, bouncing baby boy/girl with a hb of 165bpm. They refused to give me information in regards to the hematoma and told me my doctor would have to give me the results.

Moments ago I got off the phone with my drs office who FINALLY gave me GREAT news. The hematoma has gotten extremely small so much so that its in the mm and nearly completely gone PLUS my baby is measuring at 11wks and 3 days. ALL IS WELL! Thanks to everyone who kept us in your prayers and wished us the best of luck, IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!

Being that M/S has slacked off a great deal, I have some energy and I'm assured that my little TUNECHI is fine I can start to enjoy being pregnant for the first time in 11wks.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im so so happy for you. Congratulations! May you have a H &H 9'months

I am soooooo happy for you. The hematoma has been nervewracking for me. First of all the dr said it was gone last week, then the next appt I had the other dr said it was still there but getting smaller......I hope it's gone by my next u/s at 11.5 weeks
congrats :) glad you can rest a bit now

Your post made me cry lol...silly hormones! SO glad you and baby are well and Congratulations:)

Yay! Congrats on the fabulous news! You must be over the moon!! :)

I'm so happy for you, I was only JUST reading your other post 5 mins ago. Congrats. Hope the rest of your pregnancy's worry free :)

Congrats on the wonderful news:) I was praying thats what you would get:) NOw to a h&h9m to you and a pregnancy you can enjoy!!! Blessings:)

that is brilliant!!really good news!! enjoy your pregnancy!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->