*finally got another pink dye* Do you guys see this?? Left over hcg at 17 week pp

Wannabemum96

Reaction score
Currently 17 weeks PP....been feeling crap, my friend joked that I might be pregnant (only dtd once and he pulled out...I know not the safest method but we struggled to conceive both our bubbas so didn’t worry too much) my toddler then said to me this morning ‘another baby in ur tummy?’ Randomly found one of the freedom tests in a drawer and took it....I swear I see something left over hcg??

5648541A-571C-4B30-8688-C8B98E7E4917.jpeg

HCG only stays in your body about 3 to 4 weeks after birth!

So if you do have a line it would be from a new pregnancy!

I do feel like I see something. Do you have other tests?

No I literally just found one in a drawer and after the comments I was like shit maybe I better check....but I have no clue when u would of ovulated or anything watch this I’ll get my period tomoro ha ha!!
Here’s another pic of the same test in slightly better light....

3007E42E-FB32-4E19-A80E-AE182D5D97F0.jpeg DC9360B2-AED5-409B-B63B-35163D84D8BE.jpeg

I do see the line...could be an expired test which would make it unreliable but only way to know would be to get more tests and check. Fx you get whichever answer you are hoping for

I see the line and it is pink,17wks would be new hcg,not knowing when u o’d it would be difficult to say for sure but u need to get more tests ASAP lol I struggled for nearly 3 years with my first so thought it would take a while with second but it happened instantly,this time,I had a a couple of chems as I’m awful for testing early and then fell quickly again,I would say ur test looks like mine at about 11dpo so u definitely need to get new tests and update us lol xx

At 17 weeks PP I would say it would be a new pregnancy

I 2nd all pp 17weeks pp I would think new hcg. Gl! Definitely take another test!

Oh man....I’m looking back at my early tests from my little bubba and this is looking so like them

This happened to me. I was so convinced I wasn’t pregnant cause I’ve had a hard time conceiving and then staying pregnant, but it happened. Hoping you get a definitive answer soon.

Id get another test. There is a line there but if its been in your drawer a long time id take a better test to confirm

I would definitely confirm with another test!

Ooh I see it too!! I got pregnant when my daughter was 12 weeks old from only one time dtd. You are most fertile the year after having a baby or so my dr told me x

This happened to me around the same time, got a super clear pink line and it turned out to be a bum test! I was using the leftover tests I had had from when we conceived DS so they were just expired. The other tests were all negative and I wasn’t pregnant!

Checked the date....expires sept 2022....will go grab another test tomoro! But what kind of test? Are frer still giving bad indents??

Checked the date....expires sept 2022....will go grab another test tomoro! But what kind of test? Are frer still giving bad indents??

Yes, they are.....but I personally still prefer them to everything else (except maybe the Walmart cheapie)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"