*finally got another pink dye* Do you guys see this?? Left over hcg at 17 week pp

I don’t see anything. Hope AF comes soon like you want. Being in limbo is the worst.

I’m not really seeing anything either, sorry :( Have you had a pp period yet? They could be super irregular still especially if you’re breastfeeding. I’ve been following along though and I’d say it’s probably safe to say you aren’t pregnant as it’s been over a week and no progression on any tests. Hopefully that’s the outcome you wanted! You can always give it a week and check again :)

Am I the only crazy person that can see a line on the most recent one? Can you see anything in person? X

I do see the slightest of pink lines but maybe it is just leftover hcg which has taken longer to go,I hope af shows for u soon,being in limbo 17wks pp must be stressful enough as it is without wondering if it’s going to darken but even my chems got slightly darker for a couple of days before they became light again xx

Yeh I’ve had PP period, I went back on the pill briefly but had to stop cause it made me bleed constantly so it completely threw my periods off. Been 4 weeks + since I was last bleeding...whether it was a period or caused by the pill I don’t know.

Yeh there’s a faint line in person which came up immediately, and it’s quite obvious now it’s dried.

And ladies if u don’t see anything jk early don’t worry...that would be the better outcome right now. I just wish they were stark white in person and I could breathe lol!!

Added a pic of the test now, and I know it’s irrelevant since it’s way past the time but it’s just to show how dark it got

And as a wee comparison the 11dpo test is from my last pregnancy, and the bottom one is today....in real life they look similar which is why I’m curious I guess.
I think I’ll stop testing till next week hopefully AF appears tho lol
7015A26C-3B9F-46FE-AADB-CE5C775DBD6C.jpeg 1D1D7D5B-C481-4CD1-9AC2-489F3F2ABB7A.jpeg

Last edited:
Couple of tweaked edits (just to hopefully show what I’m seeing in person)

E8FD46FF-45BF-471F-9C33-A75B537250EE.jpeg B2702A33-ABA5-4B55-BAC5-311C054C9239.jpeg

Yea, still seeing a faint line...

I also still see the faint line. I think your plan to test in a week is a good one

I see faint lines on all of your tests. How confusing abd exhausting. I hope clear answers come soon!

Yeh I’ve had PP period, I went back on the pill briefly but had to stop cause it made me bleed constantly so it completely threw my periods off. Been 4 weeks + since I was last bleeding...whether it was a period or caused by the pill I don’t know.

Just a thought, but maybe your periods is skipping a month. My periods return 6-8 weeks postpartum and with my first, due to breastfeeding I think, my period skipped around month 5 and I thought I was pregnant but negative tests like yours and then things went back to normal the following month. Anyway, just a thought. Hope you can rest easy soon with a definitive answer.

Just a thought, but maybe your periods is skipping a month. My periods return 6-8 weeks postpartum and with my first, due to breastfeeding I think, my period skipped around month 5 and I thought I was pregnant but negative tests like yours and then things went back to normal the following month. Anyway, just a thought. Hope you can rest easy soon with a definitive answer.
I’m not sure all those tests are negative, nor that it’s her period she’s primarily concerned about here. :haha:

Had a looooong hold and well couldn’t help myself....POAS really is an addiction :haha:

A94DAC57-E998-4DAA-90A5-5E683CD1D180.jpeg 2AD4CAF2-C37D-453F-BDDA-1AB446028B0F.png

That cheap pink dye one you did, is it one of those freedom tests from Asda? If so, they are notorious for showing faint lines even when they are negative. I’ve seen so many women with the same problem with them and I’ve experienced it too.

Having said that though, that last blue dye looks positive. Xx

That cheap pink dye one you did, is it one of those freedom tests from Asda? If so, they are notorious for showing faint lines even when they are negative. I’ve seen so many women with the same problem with them and I’ve experienced it too.

Having said that though, that last blue dye looks positive. Xx

Yeh it was they are rubbish really so I don’t trust them much xx

Im so unsure what to think. I honestly say call your doctor. Best and most sure way to know.

I agree it's best to check with your doctor. Good luck

That very last sainsburys test is a lot darker. Maybe try with a clearblue normal and digi? Surely you'd get a result now :)

I saw lines on all those tests posted but that last sainsburys one definitely shows progression

Really is my last test, last one in the house and I’m not spending money on more till I’m properly freaking out!
Another faint line that came up well in the time limit but didn’t get any darker ‍♀️

Most recent at the bottom...very blurry was a crappy pic

5DDC83F6-D83A-4A3A-8A53-AEB88FD78596.jpeg A989DCB9-05CF-44B0-A882-4B28B3F149C5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->