*finally got another pink dye* Do you guys see this?? Left over hcg at 17 week pp

I see progression. The latest one is no doubt a faint positive. I just think it's weird that all of the tests showed lines. An Evap here and there, false positives, and indents happen. But on every single test you took? I'm saying early bfp

I see progression. The latest one is no doubt a faint positive. I just think it's weird that all of the tests showed lines. An Evap here and there, false positives, and indents happen. But on every single test you took? I'm saying early bfp

I think if I was TTC I would be so excited over the lines on these tests....but realistically they should be darker by now shouldn’t they? 2 weeks after having sex? I honestly thought AF would of been here by now, so confused xx

I think if I was TTC I would be so excited over the lines on these tests....but realistically they should be darker by now shouldn’t they? 2 weeks after having sex? I honestly thought AF would of been here by now, so confused xx
I hear you. You have your hands full with a band new baby. The last thing you expect is to become pregnant so soon after. I agree with you. That just adds to the mystery. There are a lot of things that could play into your repeated faint lines. The only person who can give you a straight answer is your OB.

I agree with the others your blue dye looked faint bfp, but it is weird there’s so many faint lines and they aren’t really darkening. I wonder if it’s a hormonal thing? Like maybe your resting HCG is higher than normal.

Anyhoo I’m curious, it’s a mystery! Hope you get some answers soon :)

To top it off, this is what the last test looked like after like and it dried abit....which would instantly make me think evap, but the thicker line is still there too :-k

I will update u guys when I have some kind of an answer [-o< xx

44F1FD35-3D47-4D04-93C8-E4F77B2B34DE.jpeg

Wow!!!! That’s so dark!!!!
Reluctant to say that it’s an evap!

WOW super dark!! Tried any more tests today?

Asda’s own (not the freedom ones) pink dye.....stark white!! :-k#-o

Why do we do it to ourselves?? lol!! Mad to go from that blue dye to this....but I trust pink more than blue

66E11DFA-4F28-439D-B0A4-BFBC641D8446.jpeg A6B864A9-AA4B-427E-BE23-DAECF7E39FD7.jpeg F1A83871-C5CC-4BC2-B5DA-3F49BC339B6F.jpeg 71918490-3A40-4A11-B98A-601CDB5D1333.jpeg

Those sainsburys tests are awful ive had blazing lines on them before and not been pregnant. :hugs:

I still think I can see something on the Asda! find the Asda own brand to be really crap at giving a good line! My hcg levels were way over 700 at the time of these tests and the freedom was tons better....... took days before it got dark.

78ACE779-5041-4CA7-A2BC-DA6AE311912A.jpeg 7BC31AE0-DC2F-42AF-A51F-C5470CDF5F8B.jpeg

Some tests are just rubbish. I had a couple give me really faint and barely visible lines when others were clear. I think I would have to try something else

I agree, I would try another type of test and fingers crossed :)

That last blue dye looks very positive x

I’ll grab another blue dye tomoro and see if I get another line like the dark one....if I do I’ll order some frer

Ummmm that’s no evap!
It was way passed the time though, I know there was a line within the time limit and that was it dried so I can’t really count it xx

Now looking at the pink dye from today I think I’ve talked myself into seeing a line #-o

98835A3C-00E8-4D72-AE2B-CBA693358525.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"