Finally got it off my chest!

zoe87

Im a new mammy!
Reaction score
So been TTC for a over a year now since my 2nd m/c and my mam has never known. I never told her because the 1st two times i fell pregnant she was dissappointed in me (her words lol) and she would often say to me that i can do so much better.
I was on the phone to her last night and i just broke down about how i wanted a baby so much and how my irregular cycles are driving me crazy! And to my suprise she was really supportive something i never thought id see. And now that ive told her the only person outside of BnB lol i feel like shouting it out to the whole world. I really feel like i can move on now :happydance:

Bit of a rant there but im just so happy right now && hoping I && everyone else get our sticky bean very very soon!:happydance:

Thanks && yeah feels fantastic! x

so glad your feeling good hun!! hope you get a sticky bean soon hun xx

so happy that she surprised you and you're feeling supported :)

Excellent I am glad you were surprised by her reaction.. even though there are tonnes of people on here who understand you need some people close to you to support you through it too. You did the right thing and I am glad you feel as if you can move on now. I hope you get your sticky bean soon.

Yay! I'm glad she was so supportive of you and that it brought you some peace. Hopefully a BFP will follow shortly!!

Thanks ladies...I just feel so overwhelemed that i managed to tell her after the way I felt knowing she didnt agree with what i was doing the previous times. I apologised to her about lying that i was still on the pill and will remain feeling guilty about that for a long time but shes told me not to worry. && she keeps nagging at me now to go to the doctors (in a good way tho) I feel now its off my chest i can move forward to get my BFP hopefully this month as im on CD 46 but had a 60 day cycles last time so trying not to get my hopes up to much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->