Finally got me a contract phone!

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Had a look at 3 phones out of curiosity and ended up trying for one. Surprised i got it after t mobile and vigin turned me down!

So as of tomorrow i am the proud owner of this https://threestore.three.co.uk/offe...Ericsson_K800i&phoneCode=SEK800DSL&tariffid=0

3 are easy to get!

Some people have luck with these whist others have a nightmare - me having the nightmare (& few pppl know). I cut my contract early due to various problems & only recently a debt company contacted me I told them I wasn't paying & why & they handed the deby back to 3!

Will see how they turn out. Hopefully wont get any probs.

The 18 month contract is a little long but at least i can get some credit history and if needed go elsewhere later on.

They Gave Rob a contract too, with his history hes gratefull for anybody giving him something

Had a look at 3 phones out of curiosity and ended up trying for one. Surprised i got it after t mobile and vigin turned me down!

So as of tomorrow i am the proud owner of this https://threestore.three.co.uk/offe...Ericsson_K800i&phoneCode=SEK800DSL&tariffid=0

i wouldnt touch 3 with a barge pole lol

since i was 18 , i have had three vodafone contracts and two 3 contracts and i use pay as you go now coz i think they are all a rip off

i have an o2 pay as you go , and everytime i top up £10 i get 500 free text and 60 free mins.

I hated my 3 they ripped me off BIG time!

Now with vodafone and 3 can kiss my ass for the last bill

xxx

Aww AG .. you were so excited and then everyone put them down. Hope you are still excited about your new phone :hugs:

I had major problems with O2 .. would NEVER go to them again .. with orange now. No probs so far (touch wood!!)

im with 3 and have had no major problems, well nothin tht wasnt my own fault anyhoo lol, and will be going with them again if i cant find a better deal :D

Everyone has their own experiences with companies, i only hope mine will be positive with 3 :D

3 really tried to screw me over, there are so many hiden things they dont tell you, just watch out with them, hopefuly it wont happen to you tho

x

like not telling me it was an 18 month contract, they told me it was a 12 month one, so when i tried to geto ut of it after 12 months they wouldnt let me.

telling me my pay date was a certain day, then chargeing me for late payments?!

they always messed up my phone bills, they would be higher than my useage but insisted they were right.

I dont know if they have changed now but there call centers were impossbile, could never get any sense out of them, they were useless

x

I will keep an eye out. They didnt tell me it was an 18 month contract but i knew anyways.
Ive yet to find out when the pay date is....

You will be fine chick. dont worry. 3 arent that bad ;) xxxxxxx my brother is with 3 and he hasnt moaned yet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AG my DH had a 3 phone an he had no problems with them at all! I think its the same with anything what one person likes another wont if u know what i mean!
Hope u enjoy ur phone!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back