Finally got my BFP!!

Mariek

Reaction score
Thought I’d share my story to maybe help someone out! I’ve been ttc for 6 months now, finally got my BFP after being 7 days late!! I’m never late on AF so I knew something was up, I was so scared to test because I kept getting negatives all the months before.. it started out with I got a UTI and not sure If it was a symptom but i never do, so I thought hmm.. after a week of antibiotics I noticed the day my period was due I got a bit of pink discharge, and one pen drop of red blood, then went away.. waited and waited I kept getting cramps think AF was most def on her way!! I mean they felt EXACTLY like af cramps. This was on a Tuesday I had The spotting and the following Monday morning my boobs started to feel bruised! Crazy to say I swear I had more symptoms the months I wasn’t pregnant! So, waited it out one more day and Tuesday night around 11pm I finally Got my BFP on a first Response and digital!! I’m so excited!! Keep your faith! It will come!! Hope for all of you ttc to get your BFP soon! ❤️ xoxo

Woo hoo that is a great story of hope!! Congrats!

Thought I’d share my story to maybe help someone out! I’ve been ttc for 6 months now, finally got my BFP after being 7 days late!! I’m never late on AF so I knew something was up, I was so scared to test because I kept getting negatives all the months before.. it started out with I got a UTI and not sure If it was a symptom but i never do, so I thought hmm.. after a week of antibiotics I noticed the day my period was due I got a bit of pink discharge, and one pen drop of red blood, then went away.. waited and waited I kept getting cramps think AF was most def on her way!! I mean they felt EXACTLY like af cramps. This was on a Tuesday I had The spotting and the following Monday morning my boobs started to feel bruised! Crazy to say I swear I had more symptoms the months I wasn’t pregnant! So, waited it out one more day and Tuesday night around 11pm I finally Got my BFP on a first Response and digital!! I’m so excited!! Keep your faith! It will come!! Hope for all of you ttc to get your BFP soon! ❤️ xoxo
Congrats!!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->