Finally got my Wedding Dress...updated with pics.....UPDATED AGAIN xx

M

Mrs Liamxxs

AND ITS A GREAT BIG FAT FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

so im sat here waiting for the 'i told you so' xx

omg whats up with it? where did you get it?

i bought from a 'reputable seller' on ebay, i did all my research on the seller before buying from them, i picked up from my dads about an hour ago to find it tightly wrapped up in plastic parcel bags, it is made from the exact same material my DUVET COVER is made of (but my bedding is of better quality) but it is supposwed to be satin it is supposed have diamantes and pearls on but instead has CLEAR BEADS AND SILVER SEQUINS and one of the gather up details has come off at the bottom as they have only been GLUED ON!!!!!!

if you do buy yours online DO NOT buy from congcongdress and they are a big massive fraudster xx

Awww hun, so sorry :( I am worried to death mine is going to be bad. What are you going to do?

so sorry hun, hope you can get your money back from them and get a really nice dress!

omg poor you, see if they will let you return it and get your money back and leave negative feedback saying it wasnt as described! x

well i have tried it on (am sat ere in it) and it doesnt actually look as badas i first thought xx

Here it is, sorry they are'nt great pictures but im shaking a fair bit due to being a bit ill at the minute hence the reason i havent takien any of me wearing it, but it really does look a hell of alot better on that what it looks in the pics xx

Attachments

• 100_0846.jpg
    100_0846.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 100_0847.jpg
    100_0847.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_0848.jpg
    100_0848.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 75
oh my goodness, Im so sorry hun. It looks terrible. I know that not what you want to hear right now but you poor thing. Get your money back, go to monsoon or BHS or even littlewoods- even Very have wedding gowns now!

when im felling alot better and not looking as cack as i do at the minute i will try and get a pic what it looks like when im wearing it xx

It might look better on, but remember you are going to be photographed lots in it, so any flaw will show up x

ooo ye- it might look different on, they usually do. Good luck honey xxx

I do agree with boofs though- you dont want to regret your wedding dress you really need to love it and feel comfortable and confident in it. xxx

luckily for me one of my best freinds mums does alot of habadashery (sp) so she is gonna sort out the few minor things for me xx

I saw some lovely dresses in a place called Boundary Mill in Colne, Lancashire for £80! I'd get my money back if I was you, you want to feel happy and not "make do" on your wedding day. If the work is shoddy it might not hold up well throughout the day.
I'm so sorry, this post probably won't help much but I'd hate to think of someone not being happy with their dress on their big day xxx

Oh I feel terrible for you! No one's first reaction to their wedding dress should be 'My duvet cover is better quality' :nope:

Even if it looks 'alright' on, make sure you are honestly happy to have it as your one and only wedding dress hun...I really feel like I should be encouraging you and praising you for making the best out of a bad situation...but I just hate the thought of any bride not feeling 100% amazing and special on their big day...:hugs:

Sorry, I really hope you find a solution and most of all you're happy with what dress you decide to get married in :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->