Finally got my Wedding Dress...updated with pics.....UPDATED AGAIN xx

i think you need to try the dress on and let let us see the pics its hard to tell. But i do thing first impressions always count, and it wasnt good.Oh i hope ur feeling better soon xx

Oh hunny, my heart just sank for you when I read your OP. :cry: No one will say "I told you so" and if they do they should be swatted. :growlmad: You were given step by step pictures on the progress, how were you to know that it'd be like that?

I hope your Aunt can fix it to your liking. Otherwise I'd get your money back ASAP (do they do a satisfaction guaranteed?) and then maybe find a dress of the rack at a salon that you do love? I agree with Twigs, you need to feel beautiful and comfortable in it. If you don't, then don't do it!

Massive, massive, massive hugs.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!

My dress has been sorted and it now absolutley PERFECT!!!!!!! :D i am now so in love it, i totally refused to take it off!!! i cant wait to till the day arrives so that i can wear it longer, when im feeling and looking better i will post pics of me wearing it xx

Glad you got everything sorted out and you are happy with it lovely :hugs: xxx

Oh so fantastic. I can't wait to see you in it xx

Now THATS the words of a bride who feels amazing in her wedding dress....:happydance:

Glad you got it sorted hun, cant wait for the pics :hugs:

Glad you're happier with it now hun :hugs: :happydance: x

Iam glad you got it sorted out and now you love it. It is a big shock when a dress comes and they are in the little clear bags which i still dont know how they get them in there. And they normly do look bad when they have not been stemed but the pic of the dress befor dosnt look bad when buying from them you should alway know that the dress wont be 100% but can be made better by a person that is good at doing them.

sorry i havent posted anymore pics yet, its quite difficult at the minute as OH cant leave my side at present due migraines making me quite ill, will try and get them up as soon as i can xx

Looking forward to seeing some more pics of it - The dress I want also comes from China.

I bet it looks fabulous hun, get it steamed and try it on and post pics - I want to see!!! It's hard to tell from the pictures but if you're happy with it it must be beautiful :)

Mine is coming from China too xx

Pics? :mrgreen: I am SO happy that it ended up working out for you in the end. :hugs:

awww i just read this thread, im so pleased it worked out in the end! and u looked gorgeous in it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"