Finally Got nursery Painted!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by tg1374, Dec 18, 2009.

1. tg1374

tg1374 Well-Known Member

I finally got the nursery painted now just to finish up the furniture! Im getting so excited tho im only half way there! Its john deere for our little boy! has any one else painted their nursery!

https://i49.tinypic.com/30b1m6r.jpg
    https://i46.tinypic.com/33tjdyw.jpg

2. CocoaOne

CocoaOne Well-Known Member

No I'm waiting until after Xmas so I can sort all the rubbish out of our spare room! My BIL works for John Deere x

3. AFC84

AFC84 Mama to One + Bun :)

Oooh what colour/s have you chosen? I had a relative staying in my spare room til last week so I've only just started, but so far I've stripped the wallpaper and washed and steamed the walls...next job is sanding all the skirting boards, door frame etc as the people who lived here last mangled them a bit!

Still undecided on colour though...

4. lanaross

lanaross Mom to Bella and Greyson

you girls are so good, I haven't even started thinking about it :) so behind on everything!!

5. fluffpuffin

fluffpuffin Well-Known Member

wow, you are organized. haven't bought a thing for the nursery yet. got any pictures so we can get ideas???
    xxxx

6. Jadeyydoe

Jadeyydoe Guest

I got the paint the other day :)
    only got 2 daydoe rails though so have to go back to the shops then I'm going to go crazy on that mother!
    I broke my draws the other day aswell so Davids going to make it into a changing table now instead of throwing away (Y)

7. 05wilkesm

05wilkesm Guest

i cant wait too move so i can do the baby a nursery,
    suppose for the first few months the bubba will have to settle for a corner in my room :(
    xx

8. Mrs A

Mrs A Mumma & TTC #2

My nursery is decorated and furniture is up just need to kinda pull it all together if you know what i mean, (im very organised) hahahah

9. Shady_R

Shady_R Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl

We arent having a nursery, I havent ever had the room as we have always shared a room or only had a 2 bedroom flat, but depending on what this baby is depends if we keep the spare room for the bubs or use it for my oldest son as he is wanting his own room.....Congrats on getting the nursery finished though.......

10. tg1374

tg1374 Well-Known Member

Thank you ladies I hope I get to see yours too :D I finally figured out how to add pictures!! YAY

11. WhosThatGirl

WhosThatGirl Mommy of 4 amazing kids!

Looks great! We have everything for ours, we just havent started putting it together yet. We plan to start in about 2 weeks ;)

12. Pussy Galore

Pussy Galore Well-Known Member

We've finished decorating ours too.. but in all honesty, we hadn't planned on doing it so soon!! We just happened to see some wallpaper that we both liked and bought it then and there... and then when we got home hubby started stripping the old wallpaper, so I had to help!!

And now we are all done :happydance:

I'm quite glad it is done to be honest.. we can spend the next few months buying things to fill the nursery allowing us to spread the cost a little!!

That said, I wonder if we would have decorated it in the way we had, had we had our sexing scan which we have on Wednesday!!! :wacko:

I'm still working out how to put pics on here... but would love to see some more pics from everyone!!