• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

finally got our princesses name pickes

Nyssa1991

Expecting Layla :)
Reaction score
After not knowing where to start with xhoosing a girs nme we have finally swttled with leila ann louise :)

We had a boys name from bwggining, Cailan vincent lee, and weve had nearly 8 weeks debate on girls names.

So what you think girls!

We had Demi, Lola, Joanna beth, Bethany Ann, Frayah, Fayora. But none seemed right apart from leila or cayla (but other half didnt like cayla) he likes mikayla, which I hated lol

I really wanted Leila as a middle name but that would have made her initials "elf" :haha:

Congrats - very pretty name!

I wanted Cayla ann louise and with OH last name initials would be "Calm" lol

He only wantes mikayla because his mum suggested it and to be named after him, but that would be mikayla, after him, ann, after his mum and nan, and his surname. Plus I think its a disguating name, they tried asking for a compramise, mikayla on birth cert, and cayla in life but she'd still be mikayla and id hate that :(

I love leila! My OH really wanted that name too, but spelt Layla, but after much debate we sadly decided it was too much like our surname.:nope: So I'm a bit sad about that! Beautiful name! x

Oh is now wanting it spelt layla, im septical as thats the way his ex spelt her layla, even though we told her 3 years ago if we have a girl we want layla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"