Finally had my Scan done today

starryeye31

2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~
Reaction score
and the baby looks good , doc said my pregnancy should be fine but because of my history he said he will not let me be pregnant any longer then 38 weeks , so looks like I will be having this baby around the 2nd or 3rd week of April . It was so nice to see the little heart beating :) here are the pics .

Attachments

• babydueInewbaby2MG_4602.JPG
    babydueInewbaby2MG_4602.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4609.JPG
    IMG_4609.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 31
Congratulations!

Emma.xx

Lovely hun!! :hugs:

(please say you mean 8 months, not 8 weeks though! :rofl:)

lol , thanks for catching that it was suppose to say 38 weeks

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! That makes us due around the same time!!! I'm so excited!! Can we be preggie buddies? lol Love ya bunches girlie!!!:hug:

That's wonderful news! What a beautiful little baby! :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! That makes us due around the same time!!! I'm so excited!! Can we be preggie buddies? lol Love ya bunches girlie!!!:hug:

Thanks hun , yep we sure can be preggie buddies :)
love ya 2 girl :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->